Episode 9

As Allison realized that he had just hit Todd's car, she headed straight to Port Charles and did as Mitch asked.

Meanwhile,

Todd woke up and realized he had just been hit and his car was on the side of the road in a ravine. He picked up his cell to see that he had a voicemail. He pushed the icon to listen to the voicemail and heard that Allison was going "out of town on business.

He got out of his wrecked car and walked up the side of the ravine. He walked along the side of the road hoping to hitch a ride to Port Charles.

Within fifteen minutes, he managed to get a ride from someone also on their way to Port Charles. It was Franco. Todd discovered him and Franco had one thing in common: their dislike for Sonny Corinthos.

When Franco and Todd had arrived in Port Charles, Todd asked Franco to drop him off at The MetroCourt so he could talk to his girlfriend, Carly. But not before getting Franco's cell just in case he needed an ally.

Todd went up to Carly's room to talk to Carly, but to his surprise, Carly wasn't there. Then he went to his room that Carly promised she would hold whenever he came back to Port Charles. But she wasn't there either.

He dialed her son, Michael's number: "Hello?" Michael answered his cell.

"Michael, it's 'Todd Manning."

"Yes, Todd, what do you want?"

"Have you seen your mother?" Todd asked. "It's imperative that I talk to her."

"Sorry, Todd, but I haven't spoken to my mother today." Michael told him.

"Okay, thank you Michael." Todd said and ended the call.

Todd thought it funny that Carly hadn't checked in with Michael. She always checked in on her children. Something was up and he figured Sonny Corinthos had something to do with it.

Todd did the next thing he could think of: He dialed Franco's cell.