Episode 15

Allison was determined to find out why Todd locked the room down from their room. They only slept in the same room for appearances. Todd and Allison never consummated their marriage, and Todd had no intention on ever doing so.

When Todd left with Franco, Allison used her skills and picked the lock on the door that Todd had locked. She was about to enter when Franco came up behind her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Franco yelled.

"The lock was unlocked, so I thought I would go in." Allison lied.

"You're lying." Franco said, catching her in her lie. "I strictly remembering locking it before I left."

"Please tell me what you are doing with Todd?" Allison said, cozingly sidling up to Franco.

"Never." Franco said, resisting Allison's seduction.

"I'll make it worth your while." Allison said, seductively, but to no avail.

Franco wasn't budging with his plot between him and Todd. And Allison was mad.

"I have to find out what Todd and Franco are up to." Allison said to herself. "If I don't, Mitch will have my head."

Just then, Allison's cell began ringing. It was Mitch.

"Well, Allison, did you find out anything?" Mitch said, angrily.

"No, not yet." Allison told him. "They're not divulging any information as to what they are doing."

"Well, you had better find out, and find out now!" Mitch ordered.

"Yes, boss." Allison said obediently.

As Mitch hung up, Allison thought of the perfect plan to find out what Todd and Franco was up to.