Episode 3

Victor Jr. has managed to free himself from the shackles that Allison Perkins tied him to the bed in, while Allison busied herself in the kitchenette preparing their dinner.

"Just where do you think you are going?" Allison asks Victor Jr. just as he is about to sneak out of Allison's hotel room.

"I'm blowing this joint!" Victor Jr. blasts at her.

"Oh, no you're not!"

Allison hits Victor Jr. over the head with a lamp, knocking him out cold and sending him to the floor. Allison ties Victor Jr. up and settles him in her car.

"You naughty boy, Victor. Now you'll be sorry for trying to escape!" Allison tells an unconscious Victor Jr.

Meanwhile....

Todd has just escaped the mental institution where Irene Manning put him just as Irene decides to pay him another visit.

Unlocking the door to Todd's room, "How the hell did he managed to escape?"

Irene is livid as Todd has made his way back to Port Charles and Carly's room at the Metro Court.

"Hello beautiful!" Todd says as Carly answers her door.

"Todd, where have you been?" Carly asks him.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"I was so worried when you disappeared after we made love."

"My crazy mother had me locked away at a mental institution."

"OMG! Why would she do that?"

"She wanted me to find my twin brother."

"I thought he was dead?"

"Apparently he's alive and Allison Perkins has him. Now I need to find my brother and warn him."

"When will you go?"

"Right away."

Todd kisses Carly before he leaves her hotel room.  He doesn't want to leave her. . .damn Irene for what she's doing to him.