Episode 2

Todd wakes up in his secret room at the mental institution, but no longer in the strait jacket. There is a tray with breakfast of hot coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. The sun is coming in the small window in his room; the only source of light in this dreary room. Todd is still wondering what his mother wants from him, as he gulps the breakfast down before the staff come in and grab the tray. Todd knows to eat what is brought in quick or some staff member will take the tray from you.

Back at Irene Manning's penthouse suite at Llanview Hotel...

"Max, how did it go?" Irene asks, sounding worried.

"Relax, Ms. Manning. Everything is going to plan." Max replies, reassuring her.

"This plan can't backfire. It's imperative that we get Victor, Jr. away from that pesky Alison Perkins. I need Victor, Jr. back here now to keep Carly Jacks out of Todd's life."

"Yes, Ms. Manning. Victor, Jr. will be back in Llanview later today. I have a meeting set with Alison to make the trade."

"See to it that it doesn't go awry, or I'll have your head."

Meanwhile........

Todd has found a way to escape the mental institution that his mother had him put in. He just has to wait until the right moment to make his escape. He has to get back to Port Charles. Carly must be going out of her mind wondering where he is. Todd remembers the night of lovemaking he and Carly had before his mother took him away and put him in this institution. What is it with his mother to keep everyone he loves from him? First, Blair and his children, now it's Carly. Well, his mother won't win this time. He won't let her ruin his happiness with Carly like she did with Blair.