Episode 6

Allison gets a text from Mitch Laurence: 

"My suite. N 30 minutes. It's urgent." 

What was she going to tell Mitch? She couldn't face Mitch knowing that Victor Jr. escaped from her suite. Mitch was going to be so mad. Allison decided to just go over to Mitch's suite and face the music. 

Allison knocked on Mitch's door. Mitch answered the door.  

"Get in here, now!" 

"Gee, who got your knickers in a bunch?!" 

"How the hell did you manage to let Victor get away?!" 

"He somehow broke free of his handcuffs." 

"Plan A is ruined, Alison. Now we have to go to Plan B." 

"No, not Plan B!" 

"Yes. You let Victor escape. Now you must pay. You need to get Todd to marry you." 

"Not Todd. He'll never go for it." 

"Well, it's the only way, Allison." 

"How am I suppose to get Todd Manning to marry me?" 

"You'll come up with something. You're sly and crafty. Do it before Todd leaves Llanview for Port Charles and goes back to Carly Jacks." 

"Yes, Mitch." 

Mitch sees Allison out the door. When he closes it behind her, Allison wonders how she will convince Todd Manning to marry her? It was going to be a challenge to get Todd to the altar.  

Meanwhile...... 

Todd makes a call to Carly to tell her how much he misses her.  

"Hello, Todd." Carly says, pushing the green button on her cell. 

"Hi, Carly. I miss you so much." 

"How are things going?" 

"Not good. I have been looking for my brother. He seems to be keeping his distance from me." 

"Well, you did shoot him thinking you killed him." 

"Well, apparently I need to find Allison Perkins. She had him hidden in her suite for months before anybody knew he was still alive." 

"Gee, she sounds like a psycho." 

"She is. She's also working for that evil Mitch Laurence. Somehow he's behind this mess." 

"Well, be careful Todd. I couldn't take it if anything happened to you." 

"I will Carly. I love you." 

Each ends the call telling each other how much they love each other. Just as Todd has ended the call, he is grabbed from behind as someone places a rag doused in chloroform. The mysterious figure then places Todd's body into the back of the van, then climbs into the driver's seat and drives off.