Episode 10

Todd agreed to meet Franco at Kelly's in Port Charles. As he waited, he saw Sonny Corinthos meeting with his henchman, Shawn. Todd assumed he was discussing where he took Carly and he fumed inside, his fists clenched.

Just then Franco arrived to meet Todd, who also saw Sonny with Shawn.

"Doesn't that man ever quit?" Franco asked, sitting in the booth across from Todd.

"Apparently not!" Todd answered him.

"I'm glad you agreed to meet me, Todd. I feel we could become real good friends."

"I just want to take Sonny down." Todd told Franco. "It's time Sonny was brought to his knees!"

"I agree. What better way than to take down Sonny's territory?"

"Yes, Sonny needs to go!" Todd agreed with Franco.

"He can't get away with what he did?"

"What did Sonny do?" Franco asked Todd, but Todd was vague in answering him.

"He took away my girlfriend! And he won't get away with it!"

"You're right. I want Sonny to pay for what he did to me too."

"So why are you so hot to ruin Sonny?"

"He took away my girlfriend too?" Franco answered Todd vaguely as well.

"So we're both agreed? We take down Sonny and his territory?"

"That's the plan!" Franco told Todd, as they shook hands on the deal.

Meanwhile. . .

Carly had woke up in Llanview in Mitch's secret room, Allison had brought her after she arrived back in Llanview.