Episode 17

"Blair?" Todd asked his ex-wife. "What are you doing here?"

"Nice rock you have on your finger." Blair said eyeing the ring on Todd's third finger on his left hand.

"It's nothing." Todd told her.

"It's nothing?" Blair laughed. "It says you're married? So who's the lucky woman?"

"I'm not married." Todd told her.

"So, you just wear the thing to keep the crazy women away?" Blair laughed again.

"No, the woman in question was playing a game with me." Todd said.

"So who is this woman playing games with you?"

"<ahem>Allison Perkins<ahem>" Todd said, coughing.

"I'm sorry, did you say, 'Allison Perkins'?" Blair laughed in disbelief.

Just as Todd was about to continuing his explanation, someone had drug Allison from the room. Todd left Blair to see who it was. That was when he ran into Helena Cassadine.

"Who are you?" Todd asked the queen of the Cassadine castle.

"I'm sorry, you're in my home and you're asking me who I am?" Helena laughed.

Blair came in to see what was going on when she found Helena with Todd.

"What's going on in here?" Blair asked, shocked to see Helena with Todd and Franco.

"Blair, I told you to wait in your room." Helena told her.

"I was hungry. I came down for a snack and ran into my ex-husband and his friend." Blair explained.

"Well, go back up and I'll bring you something to eat later." Helena told Blair.

As Blair did as she was told, Helena called on the intercom her boys to take Todd and Franco down to the dungeon.

Franco and Todd were tossed into a cell next to a drugged Michael. They were interrupted by the sound of a woman in the next cell. Todd looked into the cell to discover it was Irene Manning—his mother.

Desperate Passions:  A Roger Howarth Fan Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें