Episode 8

Allison shows up at Mitch's office flaunting the ring on her finger.

"Well, boss, it's done!"

"You managed to get Todd Manning to marry you?! Mitch asks. "How did you manage to do it?"

"Never mind the details, boss! I am Todd Manning's wife and that's all that matters."

"Well, congratulations, Allison. Now for your next assignment."

"Yes, boss."

"Kidnap Carly Jacks!" Mitch demanded. "I have a plan to snare Todd and I need Carly Jacks here as bait."

"Yes, boss." Allison agreed.

"I have rented you a car to drive to Port Charles and get the job done." Mitch handed Allison the keys to the rental car. "Leave tonight."

"So much for a honeymoon?!" Allison joked, not that she was looking forward to one. "Yes, boss, I'll leave tonight."

Allison left Mitch's office and headed for the rental car. She dialed Todd's cell but it went to voicemail:

"Hey, Todd, sorry to ruin our lovely wedding night, but duty calls and I need to make a sudden business trip. I'll be out of town for a few days. Good-bye husband dear."

But Todd was on his way to Port Charles to see Carly. But he doesn't get there as he is his car is hit by another car and goes off the side of the road, leaving Todd unconscious.