Episode 5

Todd used his charm to get housekeeping to let him into Allison's suite. He was waiting inside as he heard the key turn in the lock. Allison was surprised to see Todd waiting inside her suite.  

"Well, it's about time you returned." Todd said as soon as Allison got inside her suite. 

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?" Allison queried, surprised. 

"I have my connections. That's all you need to know." 

"So, Todd, what do you want?" 

"So, where do you have my brother hidden?" 

"What makes you think I know where Victor, Jr. is?" 

"A little birdie told me. . . . Seriously, where are you hiding my brother?" 

"I don't have your brother, and I never did." 

"C'mon Allison. I have proof that you kept my brother hidden in this suite." 

"Well, your proof is wrong. Now get out of my suite before I call security." 

"Okay. But I'm watching you, Allison." 

Todd leaves Allison's suite. He gives his henchman, Steve, the order, with a wink to take down Allison. Then calmly leaves and lets things go down as planned. Steve and his partners nab Allison and take her off to a out-of-the way mental institution. 

Meanwhile, back in Llanview..... 

Todd shows up at La Boulee, to see Blair. He is surprised by what he sees in the window. Blair is in a liplock with his own brother, Victor, Jr. He knocks on the door, interrupting the kiss. 

Answering the door, "Todd?" Blair looks surprised. 

"Hello, Blair. How did Victor get here?" 

"He's been in Llanview since you left." 

"You've been sleeping with my brother for weeks now?" 

"Well, you took off and hooked up with Carly. So when Victor showed up, things just reignited for us." 

"I took off because John McBain had me arrested for Victor's murder." 

"You jumped bail and took off to Port Charles to go after Cole for taking Starr and Hope away." 

"Well, I had to get Starr and Hope back and make her realize that Cole was wrong for her." 

"Well, you got your wish when Cole and Hope were killed in that car crash set by Johnny Zaccara." 

Victor chimes in, "Johnny Zaccara killed Cole and Hope?" 

"Yes, after months of thinking it was Connie Falconeri, we all learned that it was Johnny that did it." 

"I got to go, Blair" he kisses her before leaving. 

"What, no hug for your bro----?" as Victor runs out of La Boulee. 

As Todd and Blair finish their conversation, Victor got in his car and drove to the prison where Johnny Zaccara was serving his time. He had to have a talk with Johnny. He had to make sure that he wasn't fingered as the mastermind behind the shooting that killed Cole and Hope. Victor had to make sure that everyone in Llanview never found out that he was behind Johnny shooting the car that killed Cole and Hope.