Stars x Reader!

Request by ArtsyHuman062605 I hope you like it!

You smiled in pure joy. The entirety of yours and your boyfriend, Stars day was filled to the brim with decorating the house for halloween. You being an expert at Halloween, you put most of decor up, allowing Stars to lift you into higher places.

You flopped down onto the couch, Stars placing some orange juice on the coffee table before you. He smiled, kissed your cheek and sat down beside you.

"Well? What do you think?"

You stopped at his question and smiled. Little spiders hung from the ceiling, pumpkins surrounded the corners and small bats sat ontop of the TV and cabinets.

You sighed and sipped your drink, jumping as little ice-cubes with fake spiders in them floated to the top.

"Spooky as always!" You happily cheered.

He grinned and nuzzled against you, beginning to purr. His caped draped over you, acting as a warm and fuzzy blanket.

"You sure do like purring, don't you?"

His face went purple as he stared you dead in the eyes. " You're lucky you're mine."

You sat there for the next few moments in silence, pondering about random things.

"Darling?"

"Yeah hun?"

"Let's go and get your costume."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

You growled in frustration, a smile creeping onto Stars' face. He hoisted you into the air and ran up the stairs into your shared room, tossing you onto the bed.

He tore your wardrobe open and pulled out a floor length black dress that had a slit in the side to show your legs, red accents littering the designs of spooky little ghosts. He threw it, including the large witch hat and black heels at you.

You groaned. You trudged into the small bathroom and shut the door, making sure to lock it.

Moments later, you slammed the door open, Stars jumping in surprise.

"Ya happy?"

He smirked, wrapped his arms around you and dipped you, "very much so."

He pulled your witch hat from your head and covered the two of your faces. You were about to question him only for him to press his lips to yours. He scattered little kisses around your face leaving you a blushing mess.

Click

Now you know why he held the hat over your faces.

Damn you Swapfell!

Howdy guys, so for these last few chapters I'm adding in, they'll only be short, not like the chapters I do in my fanfics that are around  1000-3000 words.

These will be like 300-500 words maybe and I hope you get your requests in soon because this book will be completed soon once again. I'll only be taking one or two more.