bitty!Fell! X Shy! Reader!

You were always quiet around the guys, especially Fell. You had a MAJOR crush on him and was extremely shy to tell him.

Buuutttt one day he just had to be used for an experiment, and now, he's even more cute than before.

The was so smol and normally he sat on Wingdings shoulder. Yes, he was a bitty. He also did swear a lot while as a bitty, as Swap was never around to hear him.

You were sitting in your room, trying to figure out on what to do, nah, you were procrastinating and contemplating your life at the same time.

What you didn't know was that a smol bitty was in your room at the time. "Ugh why can't I fxcking tell Fell how I feel, damn this stupid anxiety!" You whisper-shouted.

This was the first time Fell had heard you swear and fell even more in love than he was before! Guess what? You all called it! Fell also had a massive crush on you!

You were so petite and kind towards everyone, especially SwapFell, and nobody likes him due to his over excessive flirtatious personality.

You were just sitting there, trying to think when you heard a knock on the door.

You quickly got up from the bed and tugged the door open to see Swap standing there with a bowl of pasta sauce in his hand.

"Hi (Y/N)! I was wondering if you'd like to help me with my pasta sauce!" The tall skeleton asked.

"O-of course dear, I'll be right down,"
You replied.

He began to walk down the stairs and make his way to the kitchen. You trudged yourself towards your desk and sat on the wheelie chair.

You stared at the mirror in front of you, you noticed all of the flaws to why Fell wouldn't like you, and he could tell what you were thinking.

"I'll give it a shot later," you whispered to yourself as you got up from the seat and made your way towards the door, with a little Fell sprinting along behind.

As you exited the room, Fell latched himself onto your thick (thiccc, no?) sweatpants. You didn't notice and just made your way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

You saw Swap standing there with pasta sauce in his hand as he added the ingredients. He noticed your presence and pointed his index finger towards the spot next to him.

You walked along the slick, tiled floor towards the skeleman.

"Ok (Y/N) I'll make the spaghetti and you can make the sauce!" Swap shouted as he grasped the spaghetti noodles out of the cupboard.

You both began to work in separate areas, as to not cause a mess. You added the correct ingredients and the water began to boil.

You had prepared the sauce and left it on the stove to keep it heated, Swap was still perfecting the spaghetti strands, no noticing you were leaving.

You tugged yourself back up the stairs and felt a little pinch on your ankle as you entered your room, not thinking about it much.

You sat back down at the desk, once again, procrastinating. You were supposed to be cleaning your room, but, of course you didn't.

You once again felt a small tug at your ankle and peeked down. There, making his way up to your knee, was a small Fell.

"Fell!? Holy shi-?!" You fell off of your chair in surprise and landed into a stack of clothes that you had folded earlier.

"I heard everything (Y/N), I know you like me," he purred as he stared up at you.

"How the hell did you get in here and not make a sound?!" You glared.

He was taken aback at your gaze, this was not the normal shy (Y/G) (Your gender) he had fallen in love with. Instead, shyness was replaced with sternness.

"I'm really small what would you expect?" He had a point. You puffed out your cheeks in annoyance and hoisted him up to your shoulder.

//TimeSkip//

You were sitting at your desk reading a book when you suddenly felt small kisses being trailed around your cheek.

You were blushing so damn hard that you'd put a strawberry and tomato to shame.

______________________________________

Me happy with this

Me go cry in a corner now

Meep!