Swap x Snake!Human!Hybrid Reader

Basically, the upper part of your body is human, and the lower part of your body is snake.

Enjoy!
______________________________________

Black. Black was all you could see.
You were covered in the blood of your family. The hunters killed them all. It was a fight or flight situation. You chose to fight.

You flung yourself at the hunters, picking them off, one by one. You knocked their weapons from their grasps and used your sharp tail to pierce their flesh.

But, by the time you thought you had killed them all, you felt a seizing pain in your shoulder. You hissed at the man and wrapped your coils around his ankle.

You lifted his body and threw him almost all the way across the forest. They chose to disrupt your family, destroy the peace within that forest all while killing your family.

You slithered towards your cave and collapsed onto the hard ground. You were coated in the blood of your family, the attackers and yourself.

All you remember before you passed out, was seeing a flash of red blur.

You woke up startled at the same dream you've had ever since you fell into the void.

Everyone was still asleep as you slithered down the stairs into the kitchen. You tried to remain as quiet as possible, but tears began to form in your (e/c) orbs.

They stung like hell. They always did. Your sobs began to choke in your throat. Normally you could hold them back, but this time, you couldn't keep it in.