Bitty! Jealous! Wingdings x Reader x Bitty! Jealous Stars

I'm not sure how this will turn out, but I need to update

Requested by Uni_3Yo

As mentioned, I have no idea how this will go.

______________________________________

"Hey (Y/N), we need you to hold something," Stars called as you sorted papers.

"Oh, of course guys," you got up from your swivel chair and carefully made your way over to the two skeletons.

"Now, (Y/N), we need you to hold this beaker carefully and make sure not to make sudden movements." Dings instructed.

You held the beaker as carefully as possible, making sure not to move.

Stars began to pour glowing liquids into the small tube while Dings reached for some papers.

You weren't a scientist, but you helped out with running tests and other small chores like cleaning the lab.

"Ok (Y/N), you can put the beaker back in its place," Dings said.

You went to put the beaker back in its place when you felt a presence behind you, thinking it was your imagination, you didn't take notice of it.

"Hi Guys!!!" A sudden cheery voice echoed through the lab causing you to jump out of your seat, sending the vile hurling towards Dings and Stars.

The glass tube shattered on impact, and thus, Stars and Dings were covered in the glowing goo.

You quickly ran over while grabbing spare towels to check if they're Ok.

"Oh my god, guys I'm so sorry! I just got scared as I went to put it down, oh god, ugh I'm so sorry, are you guys Ok!?" You repeatedly apologized as you handed them the towels.

"Its Ok (Y/N), as long as no one was hurt," Stars said, calmly reassuring you.

"Alright, as long as no one was hurt," you repeated. You walked away from the two towards Swap and grabbed his sweater dragging him downstairs.

But when you came back, you were horrified of what you saw, but it was also adorable. (So fudgin adorable)

Dings and Stars were sitting on the counters examining themselves. They were so tiny and too adorable.

"U-Uh, guys?" You stuttered as you walked over to the counter and sat on the stool.

"Before you ask, we have no idea what's going on," Dings said as he shrugged.

Your pupils widened at the adorable sight of Dings ranting on about being tiny while Stars climbed onto your shoulder.

Dings seemed to notice your habit and instantly shut up. The two knew you loved cute and small things, so they had to be prepared for your antics.

You shook your head to shake off the intense staring. You held your hand out and the smol Dings climb onto your hand.

You placed him onto your shoulders and left the lab to show the others.

______________

Everyone was amazed at the sight of tiny Dings and Tiny Stars.

Stars didn't mind being tiny, but Dings did. You refused to allow him to work, so instead, you took them to your room so you could have a nap.

You were in your room now, peacefully sleeping as Stars and Dings sat on the bedside table.

"Stars, should we wake her up, she's been asleep for a few hours," Dings whispered.

"No, let her sleep," stars replied as he jumped from the bedside table and wrapped himself in your warm hands.

Dings, obviously confused by his actions, jumped from the table as well and wrapped himself in your other hand for some sleep.

You began to curl your legs closer to your body in hopes to remain warm.

Sure, the very thick blanket that covered your body was warm and all, but it felt like you were back in Snowdin.

Your eyes cracked open a bit, only to witness the most adorable sight. Stars and Dings were wrapped in your hands, cuddling your fingers as they slept peacefully.

Your eyes began to flitter shut when you felt something nuzzle into either sides of your neck.

You opened your eyes and felt that the two had curled up on your shoulders and neck.

You let out a content sigh and calmly fell asleep again.

Next Morning

You woke up with a groan, as you tried to rid the sleep from your eyes.

You sat up in your plush bed, only to remember that Stars and Dings were tiny.

Your eyes shot wide open and you began to panic, when you realised that they were both sleeping beside you.

But you were pouted, they were back to their normal size. Before you could get out from under the bed covers, you felt two arms snake around your waist and pull you back down.

"Eh, I could use a little more sleep," you said as you drifted back off into your peaceful slumber.
________________________

I didn't really make them jealous, but more overprotective.

Sorry if its not exactly what you wanted, but I'm running at a short schedule right now as school started back up again.

Meaning, I won't have time to update unless I stay up all night.

But, I have good news, I have been working on my new story for the past few weeks now, and I think I might publish it soon.

Hope you enjoyed!