WingDings x Tatooist! Reader!

So basically at random moments, a tattoo will appear on your body symbolising something that you have to figure out for yourself

Now onto the story!
______________________________________

You had been living with the guys for a few years now and they still don't know about your problem.

You try to cover them up as much as possible but once, it slipped. Fell noticed a flower tattoo on your wrist and asked you where you got from, you simply replied "I got it when I was leaving highschool." A simple lie was all it took. You knew what the flower meant, it meant choice.

The day you got that tattoo, was when you were either going to help Swap with cooking or help Fell with the video game, you didn't know who to choose, so you made Dings do it.

Today was one of those really hot days, for some reason, the temperature always changed.

You were in the lab with Dings working on a project on how to get you all out of here.

"Hey Dings, what's the second element in the periodic Table again?" You asked, not completely remembering the Table that gave you shivers.

"Helium!" Dings called from the other side of the room.

Dings was in his normal lab coat and sweater, but you were in a comfy jumper and leggings. Which was a very horrible combination due to the heat.

You felt beads of sweat dribble down your face. Your skin ached to get out of these clothes into something more cooler to withstand the heat, but sadly, you didn't want to risk your tattoos being seen.

//TimeSkip//

You had been downstairs after a while to realise it was time for lunch. Swap asked you to get everyone and so you did. You called out for everyone from the lounge and everyone came out of their rooms.

Dings was the last to enter the kitchen but, he noticed something on your leg hidden by your leggings, but decided to brush it off.

You had all sat down to eat some sandwiches and fruit for lunch when suddenly you felt your side be poked by none other, than Fell.

You quickly swatted at his hand as you giggled and Dings was not having this.

He looked as if he was about to burst at your blushing. Yep, you called it, he had a massive crush on you. And who would think, the serious scientist would fall for the simple woman.

Fell kept repeatedly poking your sides and before you knew it, you had fallen off of your chair onto the ground giggling.

You suddenly heard gasps when you sat up and asked "what?"

They all pointed towards your arms where large tattoos laid. You quickly cover your arms when a seizing pain was swept through your body and caused your spine to arch backwards.

This happened every day, but this, this was the worst. You had felt it before, but mainly around Dings. Yeah, you also had a crush on him, but thought nothing of it.

Back to the story.

Your body began to glow a luminescent (f/c).

The glow went away quickly and was replaced with more pain.

The guys just stood there, unsure of what to do. Dings quickly ran over towards you and picked up your shivering body and sprinted to the living room.

But, by the time he set you down on the couch, a large red heart surrounded your right eye.

"Dings? What's wrong?!" The tears brimmed at your eyes as you stared at the skeleton, gripping onto his shoulders.

You didn't realise, but, your cozy jacket had slipped off and onto the couch and you were left with a black singlet and your leggings on.

Everyone just stared at you quizzically before Fell spoke up,
"(Y/n)?! What the fxck was that?!"

Swap didn't even yell at Fell for cursing this time, as he was too focused on you.

You motioned everyone to come over to the couch and began to tell your story.

"Ever since I was fourteen, random tattoos would show up on my body and I would have to figure out the meaning. No one in my family knew what it was, but I managed to live with it. There is actually a dragon on my leg, which symbolises pride and protection. There are many more, but I don't wanna talk about them."

They all stared at you, not saying a word, until Fell spoke up.

"Then, why is there a heart surrounding your eye?"

You were perked at this question, was it because you were being poked before, was it the scrumptious food, or was it seeing Dings get flustered.

"I-I don't know, I guess I have to figure it out," you glanced over to Dings and saw him inspecting your facial region.

You reached your hand up to feel the heart scentered around your eye.

It was sticky and felt like it was dripping down your eye. It did sting a little but it wasn't bad. You glanced at your arms, wincing at them.

They were covered in tattoos, people stared at you, like you were out of place, like you didn't belong. You were removed from your trance when you felt a hand brush across your face.

"(Y/n) could you come to the lab in a moment?" Dings asked politely.

"O-Oh, of course Dings, I'll be up in a moment," you replied quietly.

//TimeSkip//

You were sitting on a bench in the lab while Dings inspected you.

"What do you think it means," Dings asked as he brought his hand to feel the sticky heart.

"Love..." You whispered.

You stared at him in the eyes and got up from the bench, but before leaving, you cupped his face and gave him a quick kiss before running off giggling.

"Damnit (Y/N)!" Dings shouted as his face was covered in a yellow hue.

Let's just say, you both liked to tease each other

______________________________________

Its been so looooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg
I feel like shxt right now, but expect another oneshot to be out in the next few days!