Jealous! Swap x Reader x Stars x Jealous! Wingding!

Requested by Uni_3Yo.

I hope you enjoy, I didn't really know how to pan this one out. But I tried
______________________________________
You were sitting on your plush bed, reading a novel. Truth be told, you stayed in your room most of the time, mainly because you didn't want to run into Stars.

Confession Time!!!

You had a huge crush on Stars, his knowledge of the galaxy fascinated you, his personality, he always knows how to pull a smile to your face.

Ok enough daydreaming!

You were just finishing your book when you heard a knock.

"Come in!" You said from the other side.

The doorknob turned and in came Swap.

"H-Hey (Y/N)! D-Dinner's ready!"

Hmm. This was weird, Swap never stuttered, come to think of it, Dings also stuttered around you.

It doesn't matter, we'll solve that problem later, it's time for dinner!

"What's on the menu Swap!" You said in an excitable voice.

"U-Um (F/F)! Your favorite!" He stuttered again.

"Yessss!!!" You sprinted out of your room and slid down down the railing of the stairs into the kitchen.

Swap was confused and flustered at your excitable actions and ran downstairs into the kitchen as well.

You were the only one sitting at the table as Swap brought you your (F/F).

After a few minutes, everyone had come down to eat when you noticed something.

You were sitting next to Stars and you were just cracking jokes to each other while giggling like children.

The problem you noticed though, was that Dings and Swap were glaring at Stars as he made you laugh again.

He too noticed the others glaring at him from the corner of his eye.

From all the awkwardness you felt, you quickly got up from your seat and put your plate and utensils in the sink to soak and walked out before getting your camcorder from your pocket.

You quickly turned on the camcorder and proceeded to record them while they sat and talked.

TimeSkip to 5mins later.

Nothing yet, you had just been sitting on the floor with the camera peeking out. You were about to get up when you heard Fell say something.

"Ya know, one of ya's gotta confess to her,"

One of them has to confess to you? What does that mean?

"I know, we both saw how you two were glaring at me before,"  Stars said.

"But by the way she was blushing, she obviously likes you Stars" you heard Fell speak up. "All three of you like her, so why don't you confess yet, I mean she's been living here for three years, and I'm surprised SwapFell hasn't tried to kiss her yet.

"Give me time~," SwapFell said.

You instantly got up from you spot and headed to your room.

Why do they all have to like you!? You had a crush on Stars and can't bring yourself to confess now!

It would break Swaps heart and Dings would lock himself in the lab.

Why does Love have to be so frustrating?!

You locked your door and sat on the bed.

You thought for a moment, and pulled your soul from your chest. It was a dull orange, your bravery is wearing down.

The dull heart absorbed itself back into your chest and a brief feeling of pain sent shivers through your body.

You decided to get out the camcorder and delete the video when you saw something.

Stars was holding Echo Flowers behind his back.

After viewing the 10 minute video, you wiped the entire video from the camera.

Maybe some TV will get my mind off of this...

You slowly etched yourself from the bed and slowly paced downstairs to see no one in sight.

You sighed and sat down on the comfy couch, crossing your legs.

You flicked through the channels and saw nothing, Guess that's the price of being stuck in the void.

"(Y/N)?"

You whipped your head around and saw Stars standing at the stairs, you felt a heatwave creep up your face as he walked towards the couch.

"What are you doing? Everyone's asleep,"

"How?! It was dinner 15 minutes ago," you exclaimed.

He sat on the couch next to you, also crossing his legs while facing you.

"They all decided it was time for an early night, heck even Dings is fast asleep," he explained.

"Good, because I need to ask you something," you said, shifting your body to face him.

"I heard everything Stars, I know the three of you like me."

He sat there, shock written on his face.

"W-Well, I guess it was time to confess, its just, they get so jealous when I'm around you, a-and Fell told us you liked me..."

"I was so scared to tell you, I thought the others would hate me," you stared down into your lap.

You were about to say something when you felt him shift and fall into your embrace.

His quiet snores made you begin to snicker as you lied down with him cuddling your stomach.

"I love you Stars,"

______________________________________
I felt like the ending was kinda shxtty but I needed to update this book.

I probably will end up updating my other book within the next few days, until then.

Baiiii!~