Welcome Back everybody!!!

So I have good news, even better news, and some bad news.

Good news is, I might start writing some more oneshots for this book!!! How cool is that!?!?

Better news is, I am going to be writing a Rise of the Guardians: Bunnymund x reader fanfic!!! I hope it should be out soon, maybe in the next week or so, leave tour thoughts in the comments!

Bad news is, school sucks. THERE I SAID IT BITCHES!

So, ahem, excuse myself, I hope you're all going to be happy that I may be continuing this book. Perhaps leave some requests on this page.

And, yeaaahhh I'm obsessed with Rise of the Guardians now, especially the Australian kangaroo.

It's funny tho, I get called a kangaroo at school because I'm always hyper. 😅😂

So, how do you all feel about a Rise of the Guardians: Bunnymund x reader fanfic!?

Leave you thoughts and maybe a few suggestions for specials!

If you don't know what specials are, well here's a little summary.

In my fanfictions that are currently in the works, I have things called specials! These are basically just chapters mid-story where the character and the reader are already together! These could be for christmas, birthdays, halloweeen ect ect.

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, LEAVE SOME REQUESTS! ON THIS PAGE PLS.

I might not get around to doing all of them, because my new term of school begins tomorrow and I'm focusing on my other fanfics so I'll try to get as many done possible!

Thank you, and bye!!!