Swap x Skeleton child reader!

Requested by DrawArtz15

Swap pretty much acts like your dad

Hope you like it!
______________________________________
You were curled up on the grassy floor in the middle of the woods. Your parents had abandoned you and you ran from the orphanage only to get lost.

Being this far away from home scared you, you just wanted to feel your parents embrace wrap around you again. But why? Why did they abandon you?!

They were so loving and cherished you, so why? Was it because you were a skeleton? Who knows anymore?

It was raining and the middle of the night as you were shivering underneath the large tree, waiting for sleep to embrace you.

Eventually your eyes shut and you were left in your peaceful sleep.

TimeSkip

Your eyes flicked open as you felt shivers run down your spine.

"W-where am I?"

You lifted yourself from your spot and began to trudge somewhere. It felt like hours since you woke up, since you came to this place. It didn't show any life whatsoever, but things can change.

You kept walking and walking until you saw something or someone. You approached the creature and noticed the clothing. They wore mainly red and black but, he looked somewhat like you.

You went up to the creature from behind and tugged on the blood red scarf.

"Whoa wh-what the fxc- what?"

The man stared down at you with shock written on his face.

"A skeleton kid...? How did you get here?" The man bent down to your level and held your boney hand.

"I-I was in the f-forest, m-my parents aba-andoned me,"

"Kid, come with me, we have a home here,"

You gripped the skeletons hand as he lifted you onto his shoulders and he began to walk.

He walked for a few minutes, while in that time you both exchanged your names.

"Mr. Fell, are there more people here?" You asked.

"Yeah kiddo, there's seven of us,"

He kept walking when you spotted lights in the distance. As you came closer you noticed it was a house illuminated by colourful Christmas lights.

The house looked as if it was covered in pale snow. It looked so fluffy, you just wanted to fall into it.

"Whoaaa it's so preeetttyyyy," you awed.

Mr. Fell just snickered at your actions as he came closer until his hand grasped the doorknob.

"Hey guys I'm home!" Fell lifted you from his shoulders and placed you on the floor. "I guess I kinda found something..."

You noticed more skeletons peek their heads out from what you assumed the kitchen.

A skeleton in a sweater walked out and had literal stars in his eyes when he saw your petite figure.

You noticed the other skeletons walk out as they awed at your small appearance.

"Another skeleton...?" A man in a lab coat said. "Child, what is your name?"

"(Y/N)!"

You let go of Mr. Fells hand and padded over to the other skeletons.

"I thought that we were the only skeletons including Sans and Papyrus?" A man in a galaxy coat said.

After exchanging everyone's names you all began to watch a movie, with you falling asleep on Swaps lap.

//TimeSkip a few months//

Its been a few months since you fell into the void, you explained everything that happened before you came here and you were happy with your new family.

It was what you could say about three in the morning, but time went whack in the void.

You had been sharing a room with Swap since you got here, since you were close with mainly him and Fell.

Don't get me wrong, everyone loved you but you felt more closer with Swap.

You were padding around in the room next to Swaps sleeping figure. You were still trying to understand why your parents abandoned you.

This has  happened many times but, you decided to go back to sleep, to try and rid your mind of your family.

//TimeSkip a few hours (I'm lazy Ok)//

You were sitting at the table alone, waiting for breakfast to be served. The others hadn't come down yet to eat so you and Swap were the only ones in the kitchen.

"There you go (Y/N)!"

Swap placed a large stack of pancakes with butter and syrup in front of you.

"Thanks Dad!" You realised your mistake as Swap stared at you.

His eye lights illuminated a lot more than what they normally do. But before you could say anything, he gripped you into a hug.

You felt your shirt becoming wet and you thought you upset him, but his tears were tears of happiness.

"Everybody, get down here!!!" Swap yelled as he lifted you onto his shoulders.

Everyone entered the kitchen and noticed Swaps tears of joy.

"Everyone, (Y/N) called me Dad!!!" They were all taken aback by Swaps antics as he ran out of the kitchen and bounded around the house.

He stopped after awhile and held you up in his arms (lion king reference?).

"(Y/N), you really see me as your dad?"

"Of course I do, I wouldn't ask for anyone else!"

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he walked back into the kitchen, when he suddenly said "Pancakes?"

"PANCAKESSSSS!!!!!!!"

______________________________________

I made this super fluffy and cute

DrawArtz15 I hope you like this!!!!