CH. 48 It's starting

Start from the beginning

"Some information?" He asked with wide eyes, he looked eager to get us to tell him.

"Please, come. Anything that will get this case solved." He said telling us to follow him.

"I can see that people are curious to know," Melanie said, the Director turned his head around, making contact with everyone who immediately looked away.

"Sorry about that, they all have been figuring out who's behind this, even the ones that are not on the case." He said. As he continued walking with us, agent Bones looked towards his team, who gave him a nod and soft smile.

I'm sure they have been there with him since the beginning and it makes me wonder if he has ever suspected anyone from his team to be the suspect.

We walked into a conference room, a man was present in the conference room.

"This is my deputy director." The director said.

The man stood up to shake our hands, us girls hesitated at first but I had a feeling that it wasn't him.

I had no idea why but I just had a feeling it wasn't and the look that cross Tiara face when the Deputy director spoke confirmed that it wasn't him either.

It makes me wonder if Tiara would be able to pinpoint the person's voice if she were to come near him or hear him speak.

My eyes trailed to the ceiling of the conference room.

There were cameras in the conference room too.

"What is the information that you all wanted to discuss with us." The Deputy Director said.

"We have a lead on who the suspect is," Melanie said.

Both men eyes widened.

I felt Chris hand on mine, giving it a squeeze.

"Please tell us, we want this to stop also. I'm sure you are very much aware that knowing that the suspect is one of our own it troubling to us." The Director said.

"Of course it must be, I can't imagine how it would be when the public finds out that the suspect is most likely someone in the FBI," Tiara said, bringing silence in the room.

"I'm sure you know when we came to the knowledge it troubled all of us, especially knowing that the suspect was able to have easy access to us no matter what because of the position with the FBI," I said, backing up Tiara.

"I'm sure you both know, we are putting our lives at risk just being here," Tiara said.

The Deputy Director shook his head.

"No, you all will be protected, he won't be able to harm any of you." The Deputy Director said.

"I would like to believe that but I'm sure he proved that wrong," Melanie said, in a low voice.

Although Melanie had said it in a low voice, the whole room heard her and that definitely downed what the Deputy Director had previously.

I watched as Melanie shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm just saying." She said.

"We've had people on the case, outside the FBI and a group of agents from inside the FBI, the group of agents have been screened thoroughly. It was the squad that Agent Bones is in, also and our tech analysis also has been on top of it, we are working hard on this." The Director said.

"Could we meet the people who's been working on our case?" I asked him.

His eyes widened.

"Of course, but do you want to that before you tell us? or?" He asked me and I looked towards the girls. They nodded their heads.

"Yes, we would like to meet the team and talk to them, also thanking them," I said.

"Also, knowing who is working on our case would put us at ease," Melanie said.

The Director nodded.

"Of course, if you all don't mind following me so I can introduce you to the team." He said.  We got up and started to follow him.

"Yes, please introduce us to the team, because one of them is most likely the suspect," Tiara said in a whisper, I turned around to find her hand on her mouth pretending that she was yawning as she spoke the words.

Which was why I suggested it in the first place.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

What do you Dolls think is going to happen next?

What do you Dolls think the Men, who are with the girls thinking? None of them spoke in this chapter, so they most likely have a lot of inner thoughts.

Any idea who the killer is or what he's planning or what he's like in the FBI? Comment your answers.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu