Chapter 4

Natasha's POV

 ''Why does your headquarters look like this? Aren't they supposed to make you feel at home?'' Jean asked.

 Jean was getting on my nerves. She was judging every single thing! She needs to get over the fact that her ''boarding school'' is 1,000 miles away!! She can go back for all I care, but stop comparing it to every little thing. I bet it even smells like my grandma's house!

 ''The architectures proably didn't want it to feel at home. So, you actually have something to miss when you get to your real home'' I explained. (Even though I didn't know if this was true or not).

Jean stopped walking and turned to me.

 ''That doesn't make sense.........wouldn't they want you to stay and feel comfortable?'' she asked.

 ''You sure do ask alot of questions'' I mumbled.

 ''What?'' Jean asked.

 ''Their not trying to make you feel uncomfortable, it's just they are not trying to make you stay or make you feel ''at home''. Their just giving us a place to sleep'' I said in frustration.

 We continued walking until we got to the bedroom corridors. We walked down the hallway of doors and I stopped at a door, which I think, was supposed to be Rogue's.

 ''Who's room is this?'' Storm asked.

 ''I think it is Rogue's. I don't really know'' I admitted.

 Rogue eyed me curiously.

 ''Your tired?'' she asked.

 ''Yes'' I admitted.

 I was up almost all night, giving Steve love (if you know what I mean). We were up until 3:00 a.m. I am sure the WHOLE floor was up until 3:00 a.m.

 ''We have boyfriends and in my case, a husband, can we share a room with them?'' Jean asked.

 ''Yeah because I recall that they were going to see their rooms'' Storm inputed.

 ''Wouldn't that give you the hint that your not?'' I asked. They were becoming very annoying.

 ''That makes no sense'' Rogue complained.

 ''Well, ask Nick about it then. Your rooms are next to each other, if you can't see that by now'' I said.

 ''Yeah, we figured that. Thanks for the help'' Jean said with a smile.

 She seems pretty bipolar if you ask me.

 ''Your welcome'' I said and turned around.

 I walked to my room and laid down on the bed. I don't think this is going to go so well. I don't think we work good with anyone, but ourselves.  I am the only respectful one out of the guys and I don't want these girls to get me to my breaking point. It just seems better with just the Avengers alone.....not the X-Men.

~Finally updated.....I know. Tell me what you think.

 -Renee