Chapter 2 ~XMen~

#This will be short. Promise the next one will be long

  ''Are we in trouble?'' Rogue asked as she walked into Profeesor X's office, with Iceman following behind.

 ''No. We just have some major news'' Profeesor X informed.

 Cyclops, Jean, Storm, and Logan were in the room. Rogue took a seat next to Iceman and waited to hear what the Professor had to say. Rogue adjusted her gloves and held Iceman's hand.

 ''So what is this about?'' Logan asked.

 ''Magneto's back'' Prfessor said.

 ''What does he want now?'' Scott (Cyclops) asked.

 ''He wants power and deaths. As usual, but there is an unkown force with him'' Professor explained.

 ''What's that?'' Jean asked.

 ''Loki. Son of Asgard, little brother of Thor.....Have you ever heard of him?'' Professor asked.

 ''Yeah, he tried to takeover and this Thor....is an Avenger........right?'' Rogue asked,

 ''Yes. And they are coming back more powerful than they ever have'' Professor answered.

 ''So, we are going to open the training facilites again?'' Iceman asked.

 ''No need, we won't be training here'' Professer responded.

 ''Where then?'' Logan asked.

 ''At S.H.I.E.L.D.S headquarters....we are going to be working with the Avengers'' Professor said.

 ''Oh come on, they could mess this up'' Logan exclaimed standing up/

 ''Logan, if anything we need them to fight this battle with us. Have you seen those guys?'' Scott asked.

 ''I don't even know who they are'' Logan said.

 ''Well, you will. We will be there tomorrow. Beast will also accompany you, he could help'' Professor said.

 ''That gives us enought time to do the research of The Avengers'' Scott stated.

 ''Their powers are...helpful right?'' Storm asked.

 Professor smiled.

 ''Very. This exacly what we need'' Professor said.

-------------------------------------

I know this is boring, but the rest will be better.