7Seven7

Aimee had her first baby scan that day and she was nervous. She hadn't heard from Warren in a few days which made her feel as though he was interested in her or their baby anymore.

Aimee walked downstairs. She saw her family. Joe looked at her. "Where's Warren?" He asked.

"Busy."

Joe sighed. "Maybe he realises that he's too scummy for you and wants you to get rid of the baby," he said.

Aimee glared and looked at him. "Keep your opinion to yourself. It's not wanted."

Joe rolled his eyes. He walked off upstairs. Aimee turned to her mum. "How do you expect me to live with him? Look at the comments he's making."

Sandy sighed. She hated being in the middle of her rowing kids. It was driving her mad. All she wanted was for her kids to get along.

***
Aimee made her way to the club. Warren was there counting out money. "This is why you've been avoiding me? Where did all this come from?" She asked.

Warren smirked and looked at her. "It's for our baby. You know top gear and all that."

Aimee nodded. "Yeah right. Where did it come from? I don't care who you got it from. Just how did you get it?"

"Babe. Don't worry. It's all legit. We've had some busy nights the last couple of days and it's the takings from there," Warren said.

Aimee wasn't convinced. But she didn't say anything. She walked over and sat on his lap. "So, when do you plan on doing me? Cause I'm so hormonal right now," she said.

Warren smirked and started to kiss her neck. Aimee bit her lip. She looked at him. "Don't ever lie to me again. I know the money isn't from the club. I don't care where it came from. I just hate being lied to."

***
Aimee and Warren arrived at the hospital for the scan. Aimee sighed and looked at him. "I think we need to sort this out. You're into dodgy business. I understand that. But I don't care. I just want you to promise that you'll come home to me and to our baby every night," she said.

Warren looked at her and kissed her. He smiled. "As if anyone is hurt me. I'll be fine."

Aimee nodded.

***
Aimee's name was called. The two of them stood up. Aimee looked at him. "Ready?"

"Let's go."

The two of them walked into the room. Aimee smiled at the midwife. "You must be Aimee Roscoe. I'm Nina. Your midwife."

"Thank you. This is Warren. Baby daddy."

***
Aimee and Warren left the hospital. Aimee looked at the scan. She was in shock. "Aims? You okay?" He asked.

Aimee nodded. "That's our baby. A tiny human that we made."

Warren nodded and kissed her passionately. The two of them walked to the club. Megan walked over. "How did it go?" She asked.

"Baby is a little small. But they're hoping it'll grow."

Megan grinned and hugged her best friend. But she had no idea that Aimee's life was going to get more complicated.