3Three3

A/N - This is set two months later.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sandy frowned as she heard Aimee throwing up. She needed to talk to her daughter about the amount of drinking she was doing. She didn't want to risk her becoming ill.

Sandy walked upstairs and saw Aimee coming out of the bathroom. "Love you look terrible."

"Thanks. I feel it," Aimee mumbled as she made her way back to bed. She noticed Sandy was following her. "You don't need to follow me."

Sandy sighed and looked at her daughter. "All this drinking. It isn't good for you Aims. You're making yourself unwell."

"I haven't been drinking for a while now. I don't think I could hack it."

Sandy nodded. She knew there was a chance her daughter could have been pregnant. But she didn't even know if Aimee was seeing anyone.

***
Aimee made her way into the village. She needed to go to price slice. She needed a pregnancy test. She was thankful that no one recognised her in the shop as Simone was out.

"Just this. Thanks."

Aimee left the shop and smirked when she saw Warren. "Hello Mr Bad Man."

Warren walked over and frowned when he saw how pale she looked. "Are you okay?" He asked. He had grown to care for Aimee and despite the fact they had been having sex at any chance they could get, he was falling in love with her.

Aimee nodded. "Yeah I'm fine babe. Just a little run down."

"Let me know if you need anything," Warren said as he kissed her lips gently.

"I will."

***
Aimee went back home and straight to the bathroom. She needed to know if she was pregnant and she needed to consider what she would do if she was.

Aimee took the test and went to her room to wait for the results. She sat tapping her nails against her bedside table.

Eventually Aimee's phone timer went off. She turned over the test and saw the result.

Positive
3+

Aimee paled. She was pregnant. Pregnant with Warren Fox's baby. "Shit."

***
Aimee knew she needed to tell Warren. She couldn't keep it hidden from him. She grabbed her jacket and left the house. She text Warren to find out where he was.

In the club baby. Why? - Warren xx

Aimee made her way to the club. Warren was there with some suppliers. "Warren."

Warren looked over at Aimee and smiled. "Hey. You look a little better. Everything okay?" He asked.

Aimee sighed. "I need to tell you something. But it has to be in private," she said. She looked the supplier and then back at Warren. "I'll wait in the office for you."

***
After around 10 minutes, Warren came in. He closed the door and sat on the desk. "What did you have to tell me?" He asked.

Aimee took out the Pregnancy test and looked at him. "I'm pregnant with your baby," she mumbled.

Warren was shocked. He knew that the two of them hardly used protection. But he didn't think Aimee would end up pregnant. "Mine?"

Aimee nodded and sighed. "It's why I've been so sick. I just didn't expect it."

"What do you wanna do? Do you wanna keep it?" Warren asked as he took her hand.

Aimee shrugged and sighed. "I don't know. I don't know what I wanna do right now. Do you wanna keep it?"

"I don't know. I never thought about having a kid. Not after the messed up job I did with Joel."

Aimee smiled slightly. "I think we need to talk about this properly. When it's sunk in. I could come over tomorrow?"

"Stay at mine tonight. I'm not opening this place tonight so I'll be back soon."

"Okay. Let's talk later."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - Warren and Aimee chatting about baby bubs will be happening next chapter.