11Eleven11

Aimee was worried. She was trying to make it work. But it wasn't easy. She knew she was having twins and it scared her. Especially since she knew that Warren was being off with her.

Aimee sighed as she looked to her phone. She knew Megan had vanished. She knew she was worried about her sister. And all she wanted to do was find her.

Warren walked into the flat. He looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Aimee sighed. "I'm worried about Megan. When she vanishes, it doesn't go well at all," Aimee said.

Warren smiled as he looked at her. "She'll be okay. I know that you're worried. But she will be fine. She probably went to clear her head. Your mum said she and Sami had a fight after all. Give her time. And she will show up," Warren said.

Aimee looked to him and smiled. Aimee knew Warren was trying to be supportive. And she knew it was hard. But she knew she loved him. And she knew she wasn't going to give up on him or what they had. As she knew that she and Warren was the only thing going right at the moment.

****

Aimee got to the Roscoe house as she saw Sandy. She smiled. "Have you spoken to her yet?" Aimee asked. She was worried about her sister.

Sandy sighed as she looked at her. "No. I'm worried. But Sami said he's going to try and find her. I know what your sister is like. But this isn't like her at all. And you know it," Sandy told her.

Aimee nodded. "I know mum. But we will find her," she said.

Aimee knew she was just as scared and as worried about Megan. She knew Megan could be a nightmare. But she knew it wasn't like Megan to go awol. Not like this.

This was not like her sister. She knew that the fight she had with Sami must have made her run off. It worried her. "I'll see you later," Aimee said as she walked off out the house.

****

Aimee walked through the village. She saw Sami. "I need to talk to you," Aimee said.

Sami frowned. "About?"

"My sister. What did you fight about that caused her to run off. This isn't her. And she doesn't run off."

"It's...it's nothing," Sami said.

Aimee rolled her eyes. "You're a terrible liar."

"Verity told her we slept together. She didn't believe me that we didn't. I need to find her. Okay."

"We will. Okay?" said Aimee.

Sami sighed and shook his head. "No. It's... she's pregnant," Sami said.

Aimee frowned. Starting to feel more concerned for her sister than ever.

****

Aimee got back to the flat. She smiled as she saw Warren. "Any sign?" He asked as Aimee shook her head. He sighed. "I know it's hard. But she will be okay. You'll find her I promise," Warren said as he pulled her into his arms.

Aimee smiled. Aimee knew she was the big sister. How it was her job to protect Megan. And how out of control Megan could be.

But was she right to worry? Or was she being overprotective?