13Thirteen13

Aimee got to the hospital as she saw Sami. She smiled. "Sami?" She called as she walked over to him. She hugged him. "How is she?"

Sami smiled. "She's okay. She will be okay. We had a fight before she went missing. I can't help but think that I am responsible," he said.

Aimee looked to him and smiled. "I know it's hard. But none of this is your fault. You will be okay. You can make it work. Megan loves you. I know that she will be okay. She needs you," she told him.

Sami smiled. "Go and see her. She's asleep," he said as Aimee smiled.

Aimee walked into the room. She sat next to her bed. Megan groaned as she woke up. "Hey," Megan said.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "I don't know if I should slap you or hug you. Do you have any idea what you put us all through? I thought you were dead," she told her.

Megan looked to her. She rolled her eyes. "Charming . I'm sorry. I know that you don't need the stress of it. I'm sorry. I just had to get away for a bit."

Aimee smiled. "I am just glad that you're okay," she said as she looked to her sister and grinned.

****

Aimee got back to the flat and smiled as she saw Warren and  smiled. She walked over to him and kissed him. "Hey. how is Megan?" He asked.

Aimee looked to him and smiled. "She's fine. She will be okay. She just needs to rest," she said.

Warren looked to her and smiled. "And how are you? I mean you're having our twins after all. I don't want you to over do it. I don't want you to get over tired," he said as Aimee smiled.

She loved how caring he was for her and the twins. She knew how he had been there for her.

Aimee looked as she saw food. She frowned as she looked to him. "You made dinner?" She asked.

Warren looked to her and smiled. "I did," he said as Aimee looked to him and smiled.

She grinned placed a hand on his cheek. She smiled as she leant in and kissed him. "I owe you one later," she said to Warren

as he looked to her and smirked. "Oh. I know. I won't forget," he said as she looked to him and smirked as they held a look.

****

Aimee lay in bed with warren as they finished having sex. She rested a hand on her bump and smiled. Aimee looked to Warren who smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Aimee smiled. "I'm okay. It's all going to be okay. I know it won't be easy. But I am here for you. And our babies. I am going no where," he said.

Aimee looked to him. She smiled as she leant in and kissed him.

She has no idea just how their relationship was about to be tested. And how things wouldn't be the same again.