2Two2

Aimee groaned as she walked into the house. She had been out with Ellie and had come close to ending up in bed with Warren. She knew she wanted him and she would get him.

Sandy looked at her. "You stay with Ellie?" She asked.

Aimee stayed quiet. She didn't want to let her mum know she had been in the club with Warren all night. Sandy took Aimee's silence as she had been with Ellie.

***
Aimee groaned as she climbed into bed. She was tired and wanted to sleep the day away. The moment her eyes closed, her phone went off.

When you eventually wake up, come and see me - Ellie x

She didn't reply. Instead, she fell asleep.

***
When Aimee eventually woke up, she groaned as she made her way downstairs. "You alive now?" Sandy asked.

"No. My head hurts."

Sandy laughed and handed her daughter some coffee. She smiled. "Enjoy. I doubt it'll help you but here you go."

Aimee took the coffee and downed it. Sandy laughed. "Maybe you shouldn't drink if you're feeling like this," she said.

"No. But I do."

***
Aimee made her way to the coffee shop where Ellie was. Ellie laughed when she saw how rough her best friend looked. "Don't."

Ellie laughed and shrugged. "Wasn't going to say anything. But you do know that I left way before you," she said.

"I didn't go home. I stayed in the club."

Ellie's eyes widened. "You had sex with Warren?"

Aimee shook her head. "No. I just got drunk with him. Nothing more. Nothing less," she told her. She could see Ellie didn't believe her. "I didn't have sex with him."

***
Aimee was walking around the village. She smirked when she saw Warren. "You gave me the worst hangover possible."

"I can imagine blondie."

Aimee grinned and shrugged. "I'm not convinced you can do it good."

Warren took Aimee into the alleyway. He smirked. "Well why don't I prove it."

Aimee bit her lip and nodded. "Why not?"

***
Warren took Aimee back to his flat. The two of them were kissing passionately. Aimee looked at him. "Not bad. Why don't you show me more?" She teased.

Warren led her through to the bedroom. He pushed her on the bed and grinned. "You're so beautiful."

"Why thank you."

The two of them stripped each other off and began teasing each other. Aimee felt Warren's member against her. She bit her lip. "In," she mumbled.

Warren pushed in and started off slow. Aimee arched her hips to match his thrust. The only sound that could be heard were their moans.

***
Sandy bumped into Ellie. "Oh Ellie. Have you seen Aimee? I know she stayed with you last night."

Ellie shook her head. "No. She stayed over in the club with Warren Fox. The new club owner."

Sandy looked mad. Aimee had lied to her. She didn't like it when she got lied to by her own daughter.

***
Aimee and Warren were in bed. She bit her lip as Warren ran his hand up and down her body. In that moment, Aimee had no idea that getting involved with Warren was going to change her whole life.