4Four4

Aimee made her way over to Warren's. She knew she needed to talk to him about the baby. Their baby. Aimee didn't know how she felt about the fact she was pregnant.

Aimee looked at her phone as she saw a text from Sandy;

Will you be here for dinner? - Mum x

Aimee smiled slightly. She knew her mum would be supportive of her being pregnant despite who the father was.

***
Warren let her in and handed her a glass of water. "I'm pregnant. I can drink just not alcohol," she said.

"Tough."

Aimee smiled slightly and took a sip of the water. Warren looked at her. "Have you thought about what you wanna do?"

Aimee shrugged and looked at him. "I think I wanna keep it. I totally understand if you don't wanna be involved. I wouldn't mind."

Warren pulled her into his arms and kissed her lips. "I wanna be there. This baby, it's us. We can be a proper family."

Aimee nodded and smiled. "We need to think about this properly. It's all good saying we're gonna keep it. But we need to talk about it."

***
Aimee and Warren went over to the Roscoe house. Aimee took a deep breath. "My brothers might not be happy about this. But they can't do anything about it. My mum will be there."

"I can play the charming boyfriend act. Don't you worry," Warren said. He saw the look on Aimee's face. "Relax."

Aimee smirked at him and winked. "Well maybe if you're good, I can make it worth your while tonight," she said.

"Now I'll definitely behave."

***
Sandy looked up as Aimee walked in. "You okay love?" Sandy asked. She frowned when she saw Warren. "Who's this?"

"Warren Fox. Pleasure to meet you Mrs Roscoe."

Sandy was confused. She looked at Aimee. "Why is he here? Because I didn't know you were seeing anyone," she said.

Aimee sighed. "I've been seeing him for a couple months. It's only been casual."

Sandy nodded and rolled her eyes. "What you mean is, you've been having sex with him and now you're wanting to be serious."

Aimee scoffed. "Things have gotten serious. I'm pregnant. With his baby."

Sandy was shocked. She looked at Aimee. "Did I not tell you about protection? You were meant to be on the pill," she said.

"Mum, I've not been on the pill for nearly a year. I know you don't approve. But please, I need you and I can't have a baby without my mum being there. Please."

***
Sandy had accepted that Warren was going to be the father of her grandchild. She knew that things were going to blow up. Especially when the boys found out.

Aimee and Warren were sitting in the kitchen when Joe walked in with Ziggy and Freddie. "What's He doing here?" Joe asked.

Aimee rolled her eyes.  "Mum knows he's here and she's happy for him to be here and you're gonna be seeing a lot more of him too."

"Why's that?"

"I'm pregnant. With Warren's baby and there's nothing you or anyone can do to change that."

***
Aimee sat in bed that night with Warren. She had told him he was staying over to annoy her brothers. She bit her lip as he climbed into bed next to her. Aimee straddled him. "I told you I could be good," he said.

Aimee nodded. "Yeah. I know," she mumbled as she began to grind against him. She bit her lip when she felt him getting hard. "I want you."

Warren flipped the two of them and pulled down Aimee's red lace. He pushed into her after getting her ready.

***
Joe heard Aimee having sex and got annoyed. He looked at Sandy. "How can you allow that? Look at the crap Warren has caused. He murdered his ex girlfriend for god sake. Mum. She's up there having sex with a criminal."

"I don't like it myself Joe. But if we don't want to lose her, then we have to accept it. She's having his baby."

Joe rolled his eyes. "Do something about it. You need to call you know who back. She can talk sense into Aimee."

Sandy shook her head. "No. She's happy where she is."

***
Aimee looked at Warren as they laid in bed. She smiled. "You'll never hurt me will you?" She asked.

"Course not baby. I love you and I love our baby."

Aimee smiled and kissed him again. She had to hope that everything would be okay. But she wished she had the support of her family. Little did she know that everything was going to change with the arrival of her sister.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - I don't have a sister at the moment. But I am working on thinking of someone. Comment ideas on what you think you'd like her to be like.