14 Fourteen14

Aimee knew that things weren't easy and she knew how hard that she and Warren were trying to make it work. And it was all that she wanted.

She was thinking more and more about how she was going to be having her babies soon. And it scared her.

Aimee knew that she didn't want to lose what she had. She knew how things with her and Warren. And she just wanted to try and make it work.

Aimee stood in the kitchen and looked to see Warren as he walked into the room. She smiled as she looked to him. "Morning."

Warren smiled. "Hey. How are you feeling. I know that you have been under a lot of stress. You know with Megan and all. But she is going to be okay. So are you as you need to rest," he said

Aimee looked to him and smiled. "I guess so. My head is just a mess. That's all. I am fine Warren."

"I know how things have been. I know how you are worried. But I am here for you. And it's all going to be okay," he said

Aimee smiled. "I know. I know that you worry. But you don't need to be. I am okay. And I am going to stay that way. I just want Megan to be okay. I just want these babies to be okay," she said as he looked to her and smiled.

He placed a hand on her cheek. He smiled as he leant in and kissed her. "It's all going to be okay. I promise," Warren said. 

****

Aimee got to the hospital. She smiled as she saw Megan.  "Hey. Haven't you got babies to grow or something?" Megan asked.

Aimee looked to her. She rolled her eyes. "I can see you are feeling better. I'm glad to see it," she said as she sat down.

Megan smiled. "I'm okay," she told her.

Aimee nodded. "You scared us all. I mean I know you're a drama Queen."

Megan looked to her and rolled her eyes. "It will be okay. How are you doing? I mean you are the pregnant one after all. But you are also still my sister. And I do worry about you," she told her.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "Honestly? I am so scared. I want to make all of this work. But I'm scared. I just want to be able to cope with this," she said.

Megan smiled. "And you will. You have Warren."

****

Aimee got back to the flat. She looked to see Warren. She frowned as he saw on the phone with his back to her.

"You don't need to worry. She doesn't know. Just keep your mouth shut," Warren said as Aimee frowned.

He hung up the phone and walked into the room. He looked to Aimee who he hadn't heard. "How long have you been back?"

"A minute or so. What's going on?" She asked.

Warren smiled. "Nothing for you to worry about," he said as she smiled.

She had no idea if what he was keeping from her. And how it would change everything between them.