15fifteen15

Aimee was worried. She knew that things hadn't been easy lately with her sister. But Megan was back in her feet. But she knew that she was worried over Warren.

She knew that something was going on with him. She knew that he was sneaking around a lot and checking his phone a lot.

She knew that she couldn't help but worry about him and what he was up to.

She knew Warren. And she knew when he was hiding something from her. She knew that she wasn't going to sit back and do nothing. She knew that she deserved better.

She knew that they were going to have twins and that it wasn't easy. She knew that she needed to know that she could trust him.

Aimee knew that it took a lot for her to trust someone. And she knew that she was scared.

She was scared that she was going to end up hurt in all of this and she had no idea what to think or do.

She knew that she was probably being paranoid. But she knew that she had to trust Warren to do this.

Aimee got out from bed and got dressed. She walked into the kitchen and saw warren in his phone and looked to him. "You're in your phone a lot. Who is it. Your secret girlfriend?" she asked.

Warren laughed. "I only have time for one girl. And she's having my babies," he told her.

"What did you get someone else pregnant?" Aimee asked.

Warren smirked. "It's cute. You being jealous," he said as he kissed her forehead.

****

Aimee walked through the village. She saw Megan and smiled as she looked to her sister. "Are you okay? You look stressed," Megan said. 

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "You could say that. My head is a mess and I don't know. Warren is acting off. I don't know. I am trying to trust him. But he's acting weird. And I ask him what's going on.  He says that it's nothing. And I don't know," she said. 

Megan smiled. "It might be nothing. But the psycho in me would trust that feeling. But that's you. You need to ask yourself if you do trust Warren and you need to ask yourself if you really think that he would do this to you," she said as Aimee smiled.

****

Aimee got back to the flat. She looked to Warren and sighed. "I'm not stupid Warren. I know that there is some stuff going on. But I'm your girlfriend. I love you. And I am having your twins. I want this to work which means no secrets and lies," she said. 

Warren nodded. "I'm being blackmailed. Over something that happened a while ago. And they're threatening to tell you. I know I can't lose you," he said. 

Aimee looked to him. "What is it?" She asked.

"I killed someone. My pregnant fiancee," he said as Aimee felt sick.

She placed a hand on her bump wanting to throw up. But would she be able to move past this?