16Sixteen16

Aimee felt sick. She didn't know what to think about what Warren had told her. She was in shock about the fact that he had killed his pregnant fiancée.

She knew that he was capable of it and this scared her. She knew how she was pregnant. And how it was all a mess. How she didn't know what to think about it all.

Aimee knew that she was pregnant and she couldn't help but worry about what he'd do if something bad happened.

Aimee got dressed for the day and walked through the flat.  She and Warren made eye contact for a moment as he sighed. "Are you going to talk to me over this?" He asked.

Aimee turned to face him and sighed. "I don't know what to say Warren. My head is a mess over it. I mean I know you were capable of some stuff. but she was pregnant," she said.

Warren nodded. "I know I do. Look I didn't plan it. She was trying to kill me. And it was a fight. It got out of control. I know that you're pregnant and you're hormonal and everything. But I need you to know that I will never hurt you. Please, I am not that person anymore," he said as she looked to him and smiled.

She looked as he pulled her close and kissed her. Aimee knew how things weren't easy. But she did want to trust warren no matter what.

****

Aimee walked through the village as she met up with Megan who looked to her and smiled. "Hey are you okay?" Megan asked.

Aimee nodded. "Yeah I am just trying to make it work with warren it's been a lot but we are trying to make it work," she said.

Megan smiled. "As long as he doesn't hurt you."

"No. He's being blackmailed about something from his past. And I don't agree with it. But I am trying to be supportive to him. None of it is easy," Aimee said.

Megan looked to her and smiled. "It's been a lot but you and Warren will be okay. You can make it work. Besides I'm your sister. I will always support you. And if you're being an idiot, you know I will tell you that," she said as Aimee looked to her and smiled.

Aimee knew that her head was a mess about it all.

****

Aimee got back to the flat and smiled as she saw Warren. "Hey I wanted to make things work with us. I know how none of this is easy," he said as she smiled

She walked over to him and kissed him. Warren smirked into the kiss as she lead him to the bedroom as they started to strip off.

Aimee moaned as she rolled her head back as he curled his fingers. He slipped another finger into her. Her hand went to the back of his neck and gripped his hair.

"Don't stop." she moaned as he lifted her thighs so that they were each side of his waist.

She moaned as his fingers went deeper into her as he found the right angle. She could fell him his her clit. She could feel that she was soaking for him.

She felt her orgasm build up. She rolled her head back as she felt herself get closer as he pulled away. Aimee let out an annoyed groan

He smirked as he pulled off her top. She unhooked her bra and threw it across the room as he stood her breast in his mouth.

His tongue ran over it as he bit and teased her as he groped her other breast in his hand. Aimee rolled her head back and groaned 

He flipped Aimee so that she was in her back onto the bed. He pulled her bottoms and panties off in one brief movement.

He walked to the door and locked it. He started to undress as Aimee looked to him and smirked. He got onto the mattress with her.

He kissed down her body, she moaned as he settled between her thighs, he hooked a thigh over his shoulders and smirked as he went down in her. He groaned when one of her delicate hands tangled in his hair and tugged gently.

"Warren..." Aimee gasped when he sucked her clit deep into the warm cavern of his mouth as one long, thick finger pushed inside her, and began a steady pace. Aimee moaned, arching her back, and rocking against him

He watched her writhe beneath him and groaned against her as another finger slid in to join the first, forming a motion inside her, and pulling another pleasure-filled sound from her sweet lips.

His fingers massaged the tender spot on her upper walls, and not letting up until her thighs trembled on either side of him. Aimee knew that she wasn't going to last.

He relished in her cries of ecstasy, moaning along with her as her inner walls contracted once, twice, three times around his fingers, and he stroked her through her first orgasm to prolong it as long as possible.

Aimee felt her body began to relax into the mattress again, he gave her clit one last lingering suck before he leisurely kissed his way back up her body, leaving traces of her essence on random spots on her skin.

His lips met her in a slow, sensual waltzed of passion and longing as her hand trailed down his chest, to his belly, and finally to the leaking head of his throbbing cock

He whimpered against her mouth, lips moving against hers more insistently as her hand wrapped around him. His own, larger hand wrapped around her wrists as he shook his head.

"No. I need you now," he whispered, making her smile as she lined him up with her entrance. He groaned loudly at the feeling of bed hot, wet center rubbing against her as he pushed into her

he buried his face in the crook of her neck when he was fully seated. His breath become heavy as he started to thrust against her.

He groaned when he felt her soft fingertips feathering the length of his back, and his lips made a path from her neck to her mouth.

"Jesus Aimee," he whispered between kisses.

"Oh my God, Warren," Aimee moaned . She could feel her second orgasm build up inside of her as he looked down into her eyes.

Smirking around his parted lips, he groaned as he dipped his head lower to let his mouth brush against hers in a whisper of a kiss before he pressed his lips firmly against nerd, his hips picking up speed as her legs hugged his body.

Moaning deeply, he brought one hand under her knee, pulling it higher against his thigh to allow his cock to sink deeper inside of her

Moving faster into her and biting his lower lip to stay in control of himself Aimee could feel the coiling of her center beginning to build again in the pit of her stomach and dug her nails into his back as she began to rock her hips to meet his halfway.

The movement earned a strained groan from him as he angled his hips upwards to brush the head of his throbbing cock against the sensitive area inside her.

"Oh god, I'm almost there," Aimee whimpered, gaining another grunt from warren as he doubled his efforts while trying to fight his own release until she had her.

She felt her orgasm hit, and continuing to thrust into her with abandon. His own release took him over and their bodies trembled together as his hips gradually slowed and his mouth took hers in a sensual kiss.

Unaware of how everything was about to change.