*Chapter 44 : Resilient (2)

Start from the beginning

"Mmm..!"

"Ugh...."

Chen Jing An couldn't contain the rush of pleasure running through her entire body. Hearing the man's grunt, her arms automatically wrapped around his shoulder and had a tight grip as if it is the only thing that could save her from drowning.

Sweat trickles down Zheng Jun Ling's face as his trembling grunt is released from his mouth. His roaring dragon twitches inside her sweet hole, savoring this very moment.

Ah, finally, finally...

He went down to lick her neck, restraining the beast inside him.

"Xiao An, Xiao An, you are mine now..."

"Ye..s... ah, ah..."

Not really knowing what he said, Chen Jing An's moaned an answer as a tension started to clamp inside her. She couldn't contain it and clenched the dragon with her hot cave.

"..!"

Even though he is taking this slowly as a start, this woman's actions have broken his control again and again. So, Zheng Jun Ling slowly pulled out to enter once again. Then, pulled out and pump inside her again. And again and again... eventually, his actions went faster.

"Ah, ah, ah... ah, ah..! Ah.."

Chen Jing An couldn't utter any words and only shouted her sweet voice into his ears. With his lips still licking on her neck, his ears have happily received her moans with delight, furthering his desire to pump in and out of her. His hands are not to lose as one fondled her left chest and another held her thigh to angle his dragon properly into her.

Inside this room, the sounds of flesh wet slapping and a woman & man's moaning and grunting voice could be heard. If it were not for Fen Da to clear the perimeter under his master's command, surely, everybody just a few meters away from the room could vividly hear them into embarrassment.

What is this... what is this..

Chen Jing An weirdly thought. Was she always such a woman? No... She have never thought that a day would come like this when she could also be as passionate like fire.

Weirdly... no, strangely, it feels so amazing that she wanted to not care anymore and just wanted to be filled in with this ecstasy.

Ah, not enough...

Chen Jing An's glazed eyes found his sweating shoulder and an impulse came to her. Immediately acting upon that, she leaned her face over and started to kiss it. Her legs wounding around his waist and moving along his actions, welcoming him with great vigor.

"..nn..!" Zheng Jun Ling came in and out faster than before. Her actions made him all the more wanting to become the beast he is constraining to come out.

Ah, this woman.. she always tests his limits.

Hence, Zheng Jun Ling pushed up to sit, making her let go of his shoulder that she have already sucked until red spots appeared. Hands on her waist as she responded it with her legs tightening around his waist.

He pierced straight deep into her with one hard push.

"Ah..! Ling ge, that.. ah.. ah! Ah..!"

"Xiao An, ugh.. "

Pushing and pulling with great vigor, his eyes closed and open with delight. Totally giving in to pleasure. Her wet lower mouth is clenching so tight around his hot rod, sucking all of his vitality like a succubus.

No longer thinking of those lessons, he just did whatever his instincts tells him to. To own this woman under him as if there will be no tomorrow.

On his face, there is no longer the cold and cruel prince but only the lustful beast swallowing his mate. But, in this case, it would be Chen Jing An swallowing his entire hot rod into her sweet wet cave with great relish and pleasure, making him lost inside of her hidden paradise that it is only him who is allowed.

"Mmm.. ah..ah.."

Crying out her tears and moans, Chen Jing An could feel the sensation building up inside her. She is soon to reach her first orgasm.

As if sensing it, Zheng Jun Ling went faster and his grunts become louder and louder. He angled himself where he could pierce into her deeper, all the way to the hilt.

After who knows how many fast heavy strokes, he pierced into her one last time with rough and heavy push.

"Nngghh..!!"

"Ahh.."

Chen Jing An couldn't take it anymore and released everything from this constraining desire. She could feel two hot liquids mixing with each other and leaking out in between their conjoined cores.

He came too... She dazedly thought while peeking a blurred glance at his panting state.

He is leaning over her face and both of their heavy breaths interlacing each other in the air, his two arms at either side of her.

"Hah...hah..."

Although Zheng Jun Ling have cummed inside her, his rod is still in great shape, standing so tall and still inside her. It is twitching and wanting more.

She blushed red at how resilient his weapon is. Even after one round, it is as if he never got tired.

Just as she thought of that, his lips smashed onto her and gently nibbled before plundering her mouth. Not sooner, it is her lower mouth being plundered.

"Nn..! Ling ge..!? Ahh.. ahh..!"

"Xiao An, you're finally mine, mine... nnnghh..!!"

"Ah, ah, ah, yes... ahh, ahhh!!"

With one easy push and pull, he started to go in and out of her again all the while the mixed juices slipping out of her. The noises sounded even more wetter and vulgar.

This day will be embedded deep into Chen Jing An's memory.

... and they live happily ever after. THE END...

... of the chapter. Hahaha, of course, we still have a long way to go. Capital city is still on the way.
(≧∇≦)/

BTW, this is me while typing this chapter, hahaha!! ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄﹏⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

*****
A/N: WHAT'S WITH THOSE DRAGONS AND CAVES?
SWORD STABS...
HUEHUE...