Chapter 12

"Oh," Paige laughs in embarrassment, "This camp is surrounded by cities. Either way we go is the city."

"OH FINE PAIGE YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO! SARAH!" Danielle shrieks.

"Nah, the smoke and radiation is bad for my pores" Sarah says disgustedly.

-- -------- --

Eva Trend P.O.V

"Your loss." Danielle says dismissively, "Follow me, Zoe."

Zoe shuffles back.

"The last time I followed you my toes froze. And plus, it's a nice day for a bikini shot by the lake. My Instagram followers deserved to be blessed."

"YOU ARE OFFICIALLY FIRED!" Danielle spits.

Zoe shrugs and links arms with Sarah. They try to take Paige's hand but Paige edges away. The two girls smirk at Danielle happily.

"Whatever," She sighs, touching up her makeup with a little compact mirror, "You can't use my things."

She snatches up her pink duffel bag and brings out her make up bag. She and Sarah takes out lipsticks and mascara and starts powdering their noses. Danielle watches this with silent fury. They rest of us pretend to study Paige's little fold-out map.

"I'm going to unfriend you on Tik Tok tomorrow." Danielle seethes.

Zoe freezes, which is unfortunate because she was in the middle of slathering a thick layer of lipstick on her mouth and the tip broke from the pressure she was applying. Even worse, it is an expensive M.A.C limited edition called 'Rich Girl Glam'.

"You would not." she hisses.

"Oh I would." Danielle smiles, "And Sarah too."

Sarah gasps and shakes so badly she drops a whole tube of mascara, leaving a dark inky stain on the light green grass.

"Well we don't care." Zoe's voice wavers uncontrollably, which was really unconvincing, "Right, Sarah?"

Sarah nods and attempts a confident smile. It looks more like a grimace. Maverick is so sick of this, he decides to step in. He fails miserably.

"No one is unfollowing anyone okay? Be reasonable-"

"I'm also gonna unfollow them in snap and insta." Danielle smirks confidently.

Zoe and Sarah gasp, looking at Danielle in horror.

"You wouldn't!" Zoe cries, finally breaking down.

"Ohmigod- I can't anymore." Lauren groans, "They're such princesses."

"Should we stop them?" I whisper back, my eyes still glued to the map.

"No!" Lil Huddy and Noen hiss at the same time.

"It's just starting to get good." Noen sniggers.

So I stay quiet. Trinity, who just can't help being nice, attempts to talk to them but Lil Huddy pulls her back. She sighs in frustration and paces around. I wonder how it would feel like to be this nice.

"NO PLEASE I BEG FORGIVENESS!" Zoe and Sarah drop to their knees, and literally beg Danielle for forgiveness.

"I don't know." Danielle starts acting again. "I mean, you guys literally betrayed me!"

She starts sobbing. We all roll our eyes in annoyance.

"Its not me!" she breaks down, "ITS YOU!"

She points at Zoe and Sarah in accusation.

"No Dani! We're sorry!" They start crying too somehow. Danielle keeps her head high and crosses her arms. Brooke records this scene and uploads it to her instagram with the caption. 'Queen Dani'.

Eventually she forgives them.

"I don't know how your gonna earn my trust back." Danielle sighs, "but your all gonna pitch in and do some extra work."

"Yes Danielle!" They get up from their position and stand up.

"And, you need to buy me all the new M.A.C lipstick colours; 'Rich Girl Glam', 'Sugar Daddy Days' and 'Money Mummy Magic'."

"WHO SAID YOU COULD STAND UP?" She snaps, "ON THE GROUND!"

The two terrified girls drop back down and hang their heads.

"I'm gonna go south, JACOB!" Danielle demands, turning away dismissively.

Zoe and Sarah take this moment to stand up run to where we were all standing. Zoe hides behind Cash while Sarah cowers behind Sebastian. No one even noticed Jacob was gone, until he return with a bang. Literally a bang.

"Jacob!" Trinity gasps.

He was driving a golf buggy, swerving from side to side and running over flowerbeds. Knocking over the 'No Cars' sign, he pulls over shakily and almost runs over Trinity's foot. Maverick pulls her back just in time.

"Where did you get that!?" Sebastian gapes, "We're in the wilderness with hardly any-"

"Do you even have your license?" Noen asks, crossing his arms.

"Is that the guide's? I don't want to get in trouble!" Paige cowers.

"Please tell me you didn't run over anyone..." Trinity trails off.

"Who cares?" Danielle crackles, "It's better than walking."

Jacob jumps out of the buggy in style, does a wonky bow for Danielle and takes her hand.

"Your carriage awaits, my queen." he helps Danielle into the buggy.

Danielle sweeps up her imaginary skirts and tosses her long black hair back. She whispers something into Jacob's ear and he nods and straightens up. He clears his throat as if preparing to give a speech.

"Maid Graysun, Maid Laverne. Your presence is required by Lady Cohn."

Zoe and Sarah scramble after her and perch themselves uncomfortably at the back.

"I hope you guys crash!" Noen calls.

Jacob gives Noen the finger and pulls the gear stick. The cart backfires. Paige screams at the loud screech of the tires. Luckily, they didn't go back too far. Zoe was almost thrown off by the impact. The garden gnome behind the car wasn't so lucky.

"Oops." Jacob mutters nervously, "Wrong way."