Chapter 6

"I stuffed mud into the loudmouth, he can't sing anymore,"

Everyone in the tent high fives me except for Mychael because he's asleep. We all go back to sleep with the peaceful sound of Jacob hacking up dirt and Danielle complaining to the guide.

-- -------- --

Eva Trend P.O.V

I wake up in the middle of the night because a thunderstorm had arrived.

"Oh crap," I sit up. 

Cash, Maverick and Payton also had sat up.

"Mychael WAKE UP!" Cash tried to shake Mychael awake.

"He can even sleep during a thunderstorm." I shake my head, "MYCHAEL, I BROKE MY ARM!"

Mychael instantly wakes up.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" He shrieks.

"I was just trying to wake you up," I grin, he falls back onto his sleeping bag.

"Why would you do that?" He groans.

I point to the top of the tent and he hears the water running across our waterproof tarp, we hear thunder and see strikes of lighting.

"EEEEEK!" We heard the tent next to us collapse.

Danielle's tent had fallen down because it was so poorly put up.

"THE RAIN'S IN MY HAIR!" Danielle complains, the wind blew a stick into her face.

"I'll protect you Dani!" Jacob shields Danielle.

"Dani! Did you even apply the waterproof tarp?" Zoe screams.

"No, I had better things to do!" Danielle shot back.

"EEEEEK!" Sarah screams, "I HAVE MUD IN MY HAIR!"

"I HAVE MORE!" Danielle picks up a scoop of mud and slams it into her hair, "see?"

"DANI! PROTECT YOURSELF!" Jacob screams back.

"Ugh, my hair." Noen groans and Danielle smiles at him.

"Hey honey... I was thinking may be I could wash your ha—" Noen pushes Danielle into a dirty puddle.

"Don't you DARE touch my hair!" Noen screams back at her,

"So Noen. You like me that much?" Danielle gets up from the muddy puddle and a branch hits her in the face, "Ow!" Danielle screams and touches her now bruised face, "the lord thinks we are meant to be together!" She gets down on her knees and starts singing some prayers.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I stomp outside the tent, "SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"Like me!" Mychaelade comes outside, but instantly falls asleep because of his talent,

"Hey I'm here!" the guide comes out of the forest.

"Why couldn't we sleep in cabins?" I ask him, "and plus, where did you come from?"

"Because. Never mind, as you can see there's a thunderstorm outside."

"WOW!" Lil Huddy yells, "I hadn't noticed!"

The guide glowers at him.

"There is no need to be a smart ass about this dangerous situation—"

"Yeah and?" Danielle cuts him off.

The guide rolls his eyes and mutters something about ungrateful teenagers.

"You can sleep in the big cabin. There are blankets and beanbags inside."