"Oh, of course. How can we not be the sexiest when you're pretty much walking sex?"

I felt my face burn and I playfully hit Calum on the back the head, laughing slightly as his hands slipped under the waistband of my loose sweatpants and rested on my asscheeks subtly. I smiled warmly at his actions, holding back a loud moan in the back in my throat when he squeezed.

"I-I dunno, babe. You're the one who is pretty much walking sex, here. Tall and gorgeous, what more could there be?" He locked eyes with me and shrugged quickly before laughing happily. Calum cocked an eyebrow and leaned up, kissing me deep and passionately, his hands still resting where they had been.

"Mm...Ash, why do you turn me on so much at inconvenient times? I want to fuck you right against this table till you scream my name for it harder..." Calum mumbled in my ear, nibbling on the lobe and chuckling as I shuttered.

"Ugh, I want that so fucking bad, please, Cal..please." I practically begged, my hands still bunching up his white shirt.

"Of course, baby."

-----------------------

"Sing to me, Ash."

I glanced up at Calum, cocking an eyebrow as I shifted my weight on him. He was laying on the couch and I was laying on top of him, completely tired from any activities that we had done earlier.

"Sing? Cal, I don't sing.."

"Lies, you sing in the shower. You sing when you're lost in thought. You sing while driving. You sing pretty much all the time. Sing to me, please."

I let out a deep sigh, nodding softly and pecking his cheek.

"Okay, what would you like me to sing for you, oh stupid one?" He laughed and poked my forehead, shifting me off him and sitting up. I sat up as well.

"Sing for me the song we were writing. The chorus, I think its really nice."

I grinned slightly and nodded, quickly slipping my boxers as I felt uncomfortable singing butt naked.

"Okay, okay. I will sing it for you." I cleared my throat a bit as I blushed, suddenly feeling nervous. Come on, Ashton. You've sung before. You just haven't sang in front of people. But hey, this is your boyfriend. The person you love. You can sing for him, yeah? And you wrote the god damn chorus, feel confident about that at the very least...

"So we're taking the long way home. 'Cause I don't want to be wasting my time alone.
I wanna get lost and drive forever with you, talking about nothing, yeah, whatever, baby.
So we're taking the long way home."

I opened my eyes which seemed to have been closed and exhaled a shaky breath, thinking I probably sounded as nervous as I did and I looked toward Calum, who wore the largest smile on his face as he embraced me tightly. I blinked a couple times before melting into his embrace, still sticky with sweat from earlier but not giving a care in the world.

"So...I am guessing you didn't like it?" I asked warily, noticing how his expression changed from a grin to his shit face grin he did whenever he knew he was going to win an argument.

"Pssh, didn't like it? I fucking loved that, Ashton. Really, you need to be more confident in your voice."

I laughed slightly and leaned in to peck Calum's cheek, about to say something, right before a very loud feminine voice boomed in the room.

"Am I allowed to even ask what is going on here?" My head snapped in the voice's direction and a rather tall female, probably in her mid to late 40s, stood at the doorway, arms crossed over her chest and her head tilting to keep her long blonde hair out of her face.