F I F T Y - F I V E | POV

Start from the beginning

I walk out to the sidewalk and see his BMW I'm surprised I can remember this much from last night. He gets out quickly and runs to the passenger side. Tom wraps his arms around me and I hug him back for a second. He opens my door for me and I get in.

I see a flash in the corner of my eye and I quickly look and see a man holding a camera.

"You got paparazzi?" Tom asks with his brows raised.

"Apparently" I raise mine too, "let's just go, the media can suck my dick and so can my shitty boyfriend" I sigh.

"So I'm guessing you two haven't made up yet?" He glances over at me.

"Nope, haven't even spoken one word to him. I don't even know what to do at this point. Our relationship just wasn't strong enough before we came here and now it's complete shit."

"I see, what do you really want to do about it." He looks over at me for a second, "be honest".

"Well truthfully I'd like to just pack my shit and go back to LA. The problem is..he got me working on set with him as a makeup artist. My old makeup studio will laugh at me everyday if I go back."

"Wow! You two are really wrapped in each others lives."

"I wouldn't say that more like he wrapped me into his and now I'm trapped. If I leave him I'm out of a job, the public will hate me, my clientele will be in the garbage, and I'll have to leave New York. I've made some serious friendships up here and I don't want to screw all of that up."

"You're more than welcomed to crash at my place if you need to. I know I don't know you very well..it's just I feel you and I can really connect. It doesn't have to be in a romantic way. I genuinely like hanging out with you Brielle and I haven't even known you for 24 hours" he places his large hand on my thigh.

"Thanks Tom it really does mean a lot."

We arrive at the coffee shop and he parks in the parking deck. We walk in and I notice we're really close to Noah's job.

Tom orders our coffees while I go grab a table. Then I see Noah walk in with Olivia. I realize this is the place they came when I received those pictures.

I put my head down and try to relax. Tom walks up to the table and places our coffees down.

"Noah is here" I mumble as Tom sits down.

"You're kidding" he grins.

"I'm not! He's over there in line with the girl he's cheating on me with. Don't make it obvious or I'll rip your dick off." I say so calmly but I realize what I've said and we begin to laugh quietly.

He quickly glances and he looks back at me with his eyes widened.

"That guy is on the fosters! My little sister loves that show."

"Yeah he's also my damn boyfriend" I sigh.

"What do you want to do? Hide or confront him?" He raises his brows.

"Fuck I don't know, you seem to always have the right answers. You make the decision."

"I say be bold, if he notices then you tell him what's up." Tom leans back in his seat and crosses his arms.

I know he's right. He didn't even tell me he's here with Olivia. It's obvious our relationship means nothing to him.

I continue to watch Noah and Olivia talk and laugh while in line. I feel the anger building inside of me until Noah looks over and his eyes widen.

I look back at Tom and sip on my drink. If Noah isn't a pussy he'll come over here.

"We made eye contact" I mumble.

"I have some words for that man of yours. However I really like you and don't want to ruin our friendship so I'll keep my mouth shut" he shakes his head.

Shortly after Noah and Olivia walk over to our table.

"Brielle, I didn't think you'd be here. Who's this?" He asks.

"I'm Tom, your the cheating bastard am I correct?" Tom says sternly.

I laugh and Tom grins at me.

"Brielle why are you laughing? Who the hell is this guy?" Noah asks in a very stern tone.

"Why are you here with this bitch?" I laugh.

"We needed some energy, that's all!" Noah says.

"Bitch?" Olivia hisses.

"Did I stutter?" I glare at her.

"Princess calm down-" I cut Noah off.

"Fuck off Noah! You fuckin made me look like a mug after I told you not to. I'm over this and you!" I shout at Noah.

"Can we handle this somewhere in private?" Noah asks.

"Handle what?" I laugh, "it's over" I roll my eyes.

"Come on Bri lets just leave" Tom says trying to calm me down.

I feel a tear run down my cheek and I storm out with Tom behind me. We sit in his car and I watch Noah and Olivia leave.