two

Another massive spiral of wind launched towards the unfamiliar woman, but it was wide enough that Kakashi had to dodge as well.

The woman drew in a sharp breath, clearly in pain, and formed a few seals with her fingers. Then, she leapt into the air, and then even higher like she was stepping on an invisible cloud. She stood there - in the air - for a few moments, hovering over the cyclone until it dissolved.

Kakashi cursed himself for not being prepared to use his Sharingan to copy this kunoichi's mysterious ninjutsu. However, he couldn't pinpoint what her ninjutsu even was. He had never seen her hand seals before, so he knew she could not have been from any famous village or group of shinobi.

Once the massive blast dissipated, she released her jutsu and fell to the ground, landing sloppily on weak ankles. She was barely holding herself upright. Still, she spoke up with a gravelly voice, "This isn't your battle. I can promise I won't do any harm to your village. You shouldn't step into another's -"
She coughed, the blood from her battered body filling her throat. She only glanced at the uncertain man who was watching her, careful not to lose focus, knowing that the minute she did, she'd surely fall in battle.

"If it's occurring in my village, then it is my battle." Kakashi answered confidently and sternly, still not sure if the girl was trustworthy or not, but she seemed to be the victim in the situation.

"There's no room for heroes here." A low voice stated as a man stepped from the newly carved hole in the forest greenery due to his wind attacks. "Leave her with me and we'll be on our way." He wore a striped suit that covered most of his body with gray and white camouflage-patterned sleeves and boots. A bandana covered his otherwise bald head with a Kirigakure symbol imprinted on a metal plate above his forehead.

"Seems to me like that'd be the ungentlemanly thing to do." The Konoha ninja retorted, pride filling him as his voice rose to an amused hum. He was a romantic; he couldn't help stepping up for a beautiful lady in need. He essentially wanted to save her, causing him to brim with a confidence he rarely let himself express externally.

The unnamed woman sighed and rolled her dark eyes. "Are you all talk, or are you going to help?" She asked, breaking her laser-like focus on her opponent.

A blade suddenly protruded from the tree behind her, and she dodged it at the last moment, formed some more hand seals, and stepped onto an invisible mass, using it to propel herself around and release a heavy kick against a second Kirigakure ninja who hadn't revealed himself yet.

He cursed, spitting out blood from the impact. The disheveled woman leapt a few paces back, finding herself retreating to the silver-haired man she didn't know. She wasn't sure if she could trust him, but she didn't have another option.

Yet another Kirigakure ninja emerged behind the first one, running as if catching up to the group. Kakashi lifted his headband, revealing his hidden eye. A large scar slashed straight through it, but when he opened it, it was perfectly in-tact, reflecting a fully developed Sharingan. "Three-against-one isn't fair at all." He commented.

A brief expression of fear crossed over the Kirigakure shinobis' faces once they realized who had joined the girl's side of the battle. She didn't know, however. She knew of the Sharingan, and she knew of the Uchiha clan that possessed the kekkei genkai. She assumed this man must have been a descendant of the clan, although she recalled that they had all been killed.

The opposing ninja began to form seals together to hopefully take the two out in one attack. But Kakashi was serious and intended to do the same. He read their moves, and yelled, "Go left!" to the woman, just in time to avoid a cyclone of wind that burst from the ground beneath them.

A ball of electricity consumed his hand as he rushed the enemies. With one blow, his attack impaled one of them and caused another to complete consciousness with a crater in his chest.

That left the third, which had gone straight for the girl. She was dodging the sword that the Kirigakure shinobi wielded, using her jutsu to climb higher into the air.

Now that Kakashi was usinghis Sharingan, he could tell that her ninjutsu was not one that he could copy,so it must have been some kind of kekkei genkai he had never heard of before.