What the both of you did in Halloween :

// I'm sooo sorry if I didn't make the Sherlock, Halloween thing but I will now! Happy late Halloween!

Fandom : Sherlock ( BBC )

< ⸚ ⸚ ⸚ >

Sherlock :

You smiled at Sherlock, You bought a mermaid costume and who would have expect that Sherlock already had a pirate costume? He had a real pirate sword, You looked at him up and down. Checking him out with a smile, He bites his lower lip in nervousness. You smiled then hugged him, " What is the hug for? " He asked with his eyebrow narrowed, " I don't know but you look adorable, Sherlock. " You said as you gave his lips a little peck, " ( Y/N ), your stomach is too exposed. Wear something elses rather than clams. " He said, You shook your head then pushed him playfully, He smiled. Then you heared knocks at the door, You smiled then walked to the door with a bowl of sweets. " Trick or Treat! " 3 children said, The girl dressed at Elsa at Frozen. Which you adored, The one boy wore a Kristoff and the other girl wore Anna. You smiled then handed them candies, The other ones repeated the " Trick or Treat " one then Sherlock came then handed them 3 eyeballs each, They screeched then left there candy bags, " What the bloody hell, Sherlock!? " You said, sounding abit like John. " I thought kids would like it, it's an eyeball. It was still fresh, " He said, You sighed then kissed him gently. You saw John and Mary come along with a smile, " Hello Sherlock, ( Y/N ). " John said, You smiled. All of you watched a horror movie together, then they left. Sherlock on the other hand, Showed that Halloween isn't just scary. It can also be Sexy. 

John :

You were reading a horror book, silently while John was blogging. The noise of typing and breathing was the only noise that bounced back to the both of you, the atmosphere was obviously making you feel alone. The space between the both of you were large, You sat at your chair, which was slightly in the middle while the chair that he sat at with a table infront of him with his Laptop infront of him was somehow farther away. You stole glances at him, feeling alone and alone every moment. You sighed loudly then he looked at you, He must be finished writing. You thought, He stood up then you hid your face at your book with slightly shaky hands. He moved the book away, He then looked at you with warm eyes. He smiled, " Do you want to go out at the cafe we first met, love? " He said as he kissed your forehead, You couldn't help but nod then smile. He suddenly stood up and changed to a long sleeved stripes, It was orange and black. Halloween theme? Typically. You giggled then changed into a orange skirt and black shirt, You smiled then held his hand. He grabbed his phone then his wallet at a fast speed then putted both at his pocket while You grabbed your phone with you, You skipped down stairs while holding John's hand and as he tries to catch up, " Oh dearie, The both of you look adorable. Now, now, I'll be just here " Mrs. Hudson said with a warm smile, You smiled then nodded. You grabbed your green and black scarf then wrapped it around your neck, You also wore a jacket. John on the other hand was typically wears it like it's nothing, He smiled as you stared at him. You nodded then opened the door, " Bye Mrs. Hudson! " You said as Mrs. Hudson waved and John waved back a goodbye, The both of you chuckled at the pumpkins the both of you did a while ago. Sherlock tried to do one but Sherlock threw the pumpkin at the window with fresh thumbs inside of it, Which made people screech. You and Sherlock chuckled while John told you to stop being childish, Well right now. The both of you are childish, The both of you ate some halloween themed cake with tea and giggled. It was quiet fun. 

// Too lazy, i'll just end it there because damn. I'm too lazy, sorry.