When you wake up :

Fandom : Sherlock ( BBC )

Sherlock :

Whenever you woke up, Sherlock always has his arms wrapped around you. Or neither he just lays there and is in his mind palace, and sometimes he just stares at you. He admires your face, your skin, your everything.

John :

You always wake up with the smell of his cooking, You weren't really the morning person but when he kisses you and tells you breakfast is ready. You wake up immediately, knowing that he would sometimes be impatient.

Lestrade :

You wake up after him, cooking breakfast for him and fixing the stuff he needs. He was like a kid, and you were the parent. You have to wake him up to make him eat, You wave goodbye and give a small goodbye kiss when he is about to leave. You wait for him to go home and that was your day.

Mycroft :

The both of you always race to wake up, You win sometimes while he also would. And whoever lost, would have to watch each others movies at weekends.

Moriarty :

You always wake up beside him with his arms wrapped around you, You loved how his hair wouldn't be neatly fixed. And he chuckled when you fix it, you cook him breakfast and fix his westwood for a bit then he leaves after giving you a goodbye kiss.