When you first met :

Dean : You were driving into a middle of no where, You had to admit you were lost. You continue driving and just hummed to calm you down but t only made you nervous. Your car suddenly ran out of gas, Oh no. Not now. You hissed then got outside, You looked around and you saw a shadow. You felt nervous, You looked back to it then it wasn't there. When you faced your car there was a man infront of you, " Well you look delicious. " He said as he let out his vampire teeth out and held your arms. Prepared to suck on your neck, You closed your eyes in fear then felt a water like splash on you. You felt his hands loose grip then he fell on the ground, You opened your eyes and saw a man with a knife. Well isn't he handsome, " Are you fine, sweetcheeks? " He said as his rough gruff voice made you slightly shiver, You nod, " You must be lost, Get into my Impala and you can stay with me and my brother first. "

Sam : You sat at a cafe, reading and drinking coffee. You loved to read books, It was all you did in your life! You sat near the wide open window, peacefully reading with soft humming. You heard the shop door open and a tall man walked in, Wow, What a cutie. You thought then you shook the thought away and continue reading, Someone was tapping your shoulder. " Um Yes? " You said and looked at the guy that tapped your shoulder, " Is the other seat taken? " He said, it's that cute tall guy!!!  You nodded then he sat down and looked at you, " Book reader? What book are you reading? " He asked with a warm smile, His hazel eyes was beautiful, " (Y/Favorite book ) , i'm just re-reading it because it's so beautiful. " You said with a warm smile, " That book is brilliant! " He said, half of the time. Both of you babbled about how nice you favorite book was.

Castiel : You were walking at a side walk until you saw a stray cat, You picked it up. The cat shivered at your touch, It was raining. You looked at the cat until a man bumped into you, " I'm sorry, My human skills are still " Rusty ". " He said as he held your hand to lift you up, " What a beautiful cat you have there. " He said with a warm apologic smile, " I just saw it a while ago. " You said as you smiled back, looking into his beautiful blue eyes. Wow, gorgeous blue eyes like ocean. " God created my eyes, For I am thank ful for it and You should keep the cat. For the cat needs home. " You nodded then he vanished.

Gabriel : You were at a toy store, looking for a toy to buy to you cousins. It was christmas, and a hot guy caught your eyes. You looked at him as he starts walking towards you, " Heya. " He said, " Looking for a toy for you cousins? " He said then you nodded, " Just buy 'em lollipops, Those brats would love 'em sweets." He said and you giggled, " Names Gabriel and You are? " He asked, " ( Y/N ) , ( Y/N ) ( Y/L ). " He said smirked, " That name fits ya, Now let me tell you the best candy store here for your cousins. " You nodded as You and him walked side by side.

Balthazar : You were looking for a nice wine to buy, It was your birthday. You loved wines at occasional events, You weren't sure which wine to pick, " You know this one is better, right? " A man beside you spoke, You internally screeched in shock, " Don't worry, I'm just giving some adviced wine for your birthday. " He said as he smiled, He is beautiful. You smiled back and took the wine from his hand, " Good choice, Love. "

Michael : You were at work, fixing things. You were a neat freak, you gotta admit that. Your boss suddenly spoke, " We have a new imployee. " He said with a handsome man at his side, " Michael is his name and feel free to greet him, He won't bite. " Your boss said, He is ever so loud and annoying. The new imployee had a nice beautiful name that fitted him, it was perfect. You saw him fix his stuff, Organized? Yes. Gorgeous name? Yes. Perfect smile? Y e s.

Weeks passed and you kept staring at him, He was a perfect art. You talked to him once but you just asked for help and now, You were just there. Staring. He noticed you were staring then he stood up and walked to you, " You've been staring for a week and well I wanted to ask if you wanted to get some coffee next time? " He said with a smile, you nodded. Coffee? Absolutely.

Kevin : You sat at the sofa at your house, You've been hearing strange things inside your house when you were alone. You were watching ( Y/Favorite Show ), humming quietly with it's oh so beautiful soundtracks. You suddenly saw a white figure at the side of your eyes, Looking at it immidietly. You were scared now, Then you looked back at the Television to push the fear away. You suddenly saw the wooden chair of your table get thrown to you.

You woke up at a 67 Chevrolet Impala, It was at a ruch. You had a huge head-ache, It was like someone playing the Bass drum at your ear loudly. You closed your eyes again, then woke up at a soft bed with a Black haired guy staring at you with soft worried eyes. " Uh Hi? " You said at the guy, " Oh um Hey, I'm Kevin Tran. And your house is haunted, I suppose you have to stay here. " He said with a soft smile, " Oh um thank you. " You said, He looks stressed but handsome at anyway, You thought while staring at him. He blushed then stood up, " I think you should rest more. " He said then opening the door, " Have good rest. " He said with a soft smile then he closed the door, " Told you she's pretty cute. " Dean said at Kevin, " I think you should ask her out, You and Her would be pretty adorable together. " Sam suddenly linked.

// Heya!

Sorry if I did not notice that I also did not update this, oh my god. I have amnesia.