Enjoyed too much?

Fandom : Supernatural

Character : Balthazar, The angel.

You were waiting for Balthazar to go home, You knew he was trying to un-sink the Titanic. Again. You sat infront of the door, Sighing and trying to be patient. Patient wasn't your virtue. Really. You waited there, You heard a flapping of wings, " Balthazar!? " You said while turning around. Nobody was there but a bottle of wine, Balthazar's favorite wine. You stood up and ran to it, You picked it up. There was a note on it.

" Sorry Love,

But I'm going home late.

Might as well enjoy my favorite wine while I'm gone?

Don't enjoy to much while I'm gone, Love.

XOXO

- Balth. "

You chuckled and opened the bottle of wine, You waited at the door again while drinking the whole bottle.

It was already 1 am, You were sober and you fell asleep at the chair. You were snoring silently while you letted go of the empty bottle, Balthazar opened the door silently and gently. " Aw, You enjoyed too much with out me, Love. " He said, he picked you up at bridal style and Gently laid you at the king's bed he bought for the both of you. He laid beside you and snuggled beside you while he buried his face at the croock of your neck, He slept immediately and you peacefully slept with him.