"S**t! She's gonna turn!" Eren yelled out but it was too late. Power surged through the air, Annie being the source. The force threw us all back, Eren and Mikasa being stuck at the wall while Levi quickly covered me from the blast. We both flew back but he turned to hit the wall while I hit his body. He coughed out blood before checking on me.

"You okay?" He asked breathlessly. My heart lurched as I realize he saved me and was injured but still cared for my wellbeing.

"I'm fine. Rest now, it's my turn." I muttered, getting up. Levi suddenly grabbed my wrist before coughing blood to the side.

"Y-You shouldn't." He said, his death grip becoming tighter. I leaned down and cupped his cheek.

"I'll be fine. Get rest for now while I stall her."

I took his hand off and turned just in time to dodge a punch. She hit the wall, cracking it in the process as her body surged with power. She swiftly turned and tried to roundhouse kick me but I grabbed her foot. She bent her leg, pulling me towards her as she punched my face. I recovered quickly and decided to use my legs as my offense since my upper body was weak from the restraints. I kicked multiple times and managed to get her torso. She drop-kicked me and pinned me to the ground, straddling me and wrapping her hands around my throat. I felt the air leave me as I tried to push her hands-off. Just then, Eren came in and tackled her, throwing punch after punch while she blocked her face. I coughed out and recovered to see Annie kick Eren away. Mikasa came in behind her and held her back while Eren got up and punched her torso. She suddenly grabbed Mikasa's dagger and swiped at Eren and Mikasa, causing them to back away.

"How'd she get it so quickly?" I muttered in confusion. Then everything clicked at once.

She was the titan in the fox mask. The one who shot Armin. The titan with super speed.

With this newfound realization, I began to carefully and quickly plan a way to subdue her. Levi came in from behind and tried to pin her but she swiped at him as well. Levi, Mikasa, and Eren came in all at once as I did the same. We all tried to take away her weapon but she managed to be quick and get us away. She then growled in what I assume was annoyance at the unfair fight. Mikasa and Eren lunged again as she prepared herself again, swiping a foot behind her and bending her knees. Her eyes seemed to glow as she grabbed Mikasa midair by her arm and mercilessly kicked her leg. We all froze as Mikasa screamed in pain and a sickening crack cut through the air. Annie then threw her to the side as if she was a forgotten toy. I saw Mikasa cradle her leg as tears streamed down her face. Must be an open fractured wound, as I saw her leg sleeve bleed with red. She soon passed out from pain and I felt my heartbeat with anticipation. I had to quickly devise a plan to finish Annie so Mikasa could get medical attention.

"MIKASA!" Eren yelled. He angrily turned towards Annie and screamed. "You'll pay for that!"

I lunged towards Annie with a yell in anger as well, managing to grab her hair and kneeing her in the stomach. I got 4 hits until she grabbed my leg and pushed me back. I quickly backflipped and landed in a crouching position. Eren bit into the spot between his thumb and pointer finger as a newfound strength surged through him. Intense power flowed through the air in smoke, temporarily blinding all of us. Soon the smoke cleared and in Eren's place was a stronger man, a titan. He roared as his taller frame faced Annie's more feminine one. Eren and Levi decided to take this moment to attack. Levi swiped under her legs, making her fall as Eren grabbed her neck with his forearm, putting her into a chokehold. His eyes were sharp and angry as blood dripped down from his finger and mouth. He opened his mouth and roared in her face as she kept a straight face. She struggled for a bit until her eyes flashed blue. I felt dread as she opened her mouth and let out an ear-piercing screech.