30. Questions

We both walked out of the infirmary, not looking at each other or speaking to one another. The atmosphere around us was awkward and quiet as I limped to the lobby. My foot was okay and thanks to advanced technology/medications it healed pretty quickly while I was asleep for the three weeks. So it didn't bother me but Hanji recommended I keep bandages on it to keep it a little stiff just in case. It didn't get in the way of our little...event. We walked our separate ways, me going to Erwin and him going to the training area. He was going to train the cadets since he felt their technique was insufficient because I got injured. I knocked on the door and entered in to find Erwin rubbing his temples. He looked up and his stressed face instantly relaxed.

"Thank goodness (y/n). You've been out for so long I thought something else happened while you were out." Erwin sighed in relief.

"Yeah, insomnia got the best of me. But I'm up and walking." I said, gesturing to my self. I had loose sweatpants and a tank top with some loose sneakers. Since I was feeling a bit lazy I went for some loose clothes. I sat on the corner of Erwin's desk and leaned over to see his paperwork. When we were alone I always did this, I remembered I claimed it as my spot when I first sat on it when I was younger.

"Any new missions I should know about?" I asked.

"Not ones you could do. But here are a couple side missions I've been putting off." He gave me a small pile of files to which I looked over them. I scanned each one until I found one with a name I was familiar with.

Levi Ackerman.

I read through the file with frantic eyes and gasped at its contents. Erwin's head snapped up towards me and his eyes widened. He immediately tried to grab the file but I got it away from him.

"Attempted murder. Transferring drugs. Murdered at least 3 Titans. Injured cadets and officers. Robbed banks. Undercover spy?!" I read aloud angrily. My sharp (e/c) eyes snap back right into Erwin's eyes.

"When were you going to tell me that my partner was a criminal and spy?!" I growled.

"Now (y/n)-"

"When. Were. You. Going. To. Tell. Me?" I said through clenched teeth. He sighed.

"I knew you weren't going to allow him to be your partner. But you gave him a chance and you could see potential in him just as much as I do. He's a great asset to our agency but I knew you wouldn't like him for his past..." Erwin explained blankly.

"You said, we wouldn't have any more secrets. No more hiding."

"I..." He sighed. "This was one thing I had to hide from you. There was nothing else I swear-" Before he could finish I already walked out and slammed his office door shut. I didn't have time to listen to his bu(cky).

Days later...

I threw up the contents in my stomach once again in the toilet. I sat there miserably on the floor with my hair in a frazzled mess. I held my stomach since I've been bent over for a while and it started to hurt. I haven't thrown up blood yet which was good. I flushed it and sighed before grabbing my phone from the counter. I pulled up google and searched why I was throwing up so much lately.

 I pulled up google and searched why I was throwing up so much lately

I looked through a list of possible things. I questioned one subject but once I read through it I realized it might be true. I quickly scrambled up and ran out of the bathroom. I grabbed my shoes and put them on, almost tripping in the process. I didn't care about my appearance at the moment. I ran out the door and slammed it shut before getting into Lykan.

"Drive to the nearest drug store. And hurry." I said while I grabbed my seatbelt. I heard it turn on immediately and the engine roared. He immediately sped out of the parking lot and drifted onto the main road. He swiftly pulled up to a Walgreens and slid into a parking spot while I jumped out. He closed the door and I ran inside. I quickly walked to the pregnancy tests and grabbed a couple of different brands. I paid and left to go home. I slammed the front door closed and went up the stairs - two at a time - while reading the directions. I did as told and set the tests on the counter. I gave it a few minutes before looking at it. I gasped and my legs wobbled. I couldn't hold my body up anymore as I crumbled to the floor with my hands still on the counter. I set my head against the cabinets in shock. My brain was still trying to process it.

"Levi we shouldn't be doing this..."

"I can't hold myself back anymore."

"Just do it."

I flashback to the night we did it. Did he...was it inside...? I was so confused.

Did we use protection?

"Sh(ame on reader and Levi)."

We didn't.

I was pregnant with Levi's baby.

Instantly my thoughts went to how everything could go wrong. It was my negativity that struck again. How would others think about it? How would they react? Disgust? Happy?

What about my job? How am I going to continue to be an agent? I'm wanted underground and on the surface. This child could become my weakness. What would I do? What should I do?

What about Levi? Oh god...Levi is going to be surprised. How will he react? Will he want this baby? We're still quite young. We have no experience of adulthood let alone childbirth. We don't have any knowledge on the subject. We both grew up from rough backgrounds. It could affect the growth of this child. Our child. That's when I really started thinking about the main question.

"Do I even want this baby?"

-----

A/n: Henlo my lovelies. Wattpad wasn't working for readers and writers last week so we had some technical difficulties. I couldn't publish the last couple weeks and I apologize for that!

 I couldn't publish the last couple weeks and I apologize for that!

Now children, be careful with unsafe sexual interactions. Be sure to use protection and pills if you are sexually active. The subjects in this book are realistic fiction and events like this could really happen. So for the sake of plot, I decided to add it.

Anyways, (Y/n) is unsure about what to do. She's holding Levi's baby at the moment. When will she tell him? How will he react?

Erwin and (y/n)'s relationship seems to be on a rollercoaster with mixed feelings and secrets. I assure you, it's not a significant other relationship but a family relationship. It may seem like the lovey type but it's merely a father-daughter relationship. The lengths a father could go for his child is truly amazing.

I also sprinkled in some of the night's dialogue. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welp, I hope you enjoyed!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Published: February 21, 2018
Edited ✔️