6. Effect

I turn the water to a semi-warm temperature and step inside the glass shower. Thoughts instantly popped up in my head.

'Why did he do that?'

He greatly confuses me. So complex yet...

Enticing.

With this aura that could scare anyone, but exotic silver eyes that stare into your soul. His face devoid of any emotion, but a personality you can't help to get attracted to. He truly is exotic. I've never seen a guy like him before. I feel as if he hides almost everything he feels. He erases everything in him that even showed a bit of emotion.

I sigh and finish up my shower. As I stepped out, a wave of heat and steam coiled around me, almost suffocating me. I wrap a towel around my damp body and stare at myself in the mirror. My (s/t) face had water dripping down to the floor as my wet hair covers half of my face. I brush it away and had a better look at myself. My (e/c) eyes were dull and I had a very thin face from not eating a lot. Under my eyes were bags that didn't seem to be leaving anytime soon. I took every detail from my body to my hair. I was snapped out of my trance when my phone dinged with a notification.

I quickly got dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie then put a towel on my head. I walked out of the bathroom, one of my hands was rubbing the towel around my head as my other hand tapped away at my phone. I clicked my tongue when I realized it was another mission.

"Oi, Levi. I got an email about our next mission." I shouted as I walked down the stairs with quiet footsteps. I heard the shuffling of feet and then a click, indicating he was checking his phone. I step into the living room to find him standing in front of the couch looking at his phone. (Courtesy of the Survey Corps)

He was wearing a loose white shirt and black sweatpants and in his hand was a teacup. He held it oddly though...all of the tips of his fingers holding the edge of the cup. I shook my head and continued to read the email.

----

Good morning Levi and (y/n). We have another mission for you. I apologize for the short break time but we are in need of your help. As you know of our odd world, we have kings, queens, royal families, etc. A royal family from Germany was planning to visit our city. The Yeager family. The family of one of the greatest doctors to ever be known, Grisha Yeager. They were set to arrive last night but there has been no sign of them until this morning. The family stumbled upon the front doors of the White House, beaten and dirty. They were hysterical about their son, who was missing.

You have a rescue and destroy mission. We suspect it is some kind of hidden group that is rebelling against the government. Destroy them and rescue Eren Yeager. Files are at HQ if you need information to find him.

I apologize for the inconvenience but do what you need to do to get the prince back.

Good luck.

-Erwin Smith
Administrator of the Survey Corps

----

I groan and sigh lazily. I flop onto the couch and rested my head back on the armrest. Levi turned his head to stare at me. I lifted my head slightly and stared at him as well. I was still furious and flustered about yesterday's encounter at the gym so I gave him an irritated look. To which he returned.

 To which he returned