Taking a few deep breaths, he eventually left the room, going back to the apartment he shared with his friends. As much as he tried to not let his dad get to him, it seemed an impossible task. But some time and talking with his brothers would fix everything. It always did.

Pressing the button to open their apartment gate, Taehyung noticed all of their cars were in the driveways except for Namjoons. They had found their own fortress of solitude, the only place in the city where the seven of them could ignore the social burdens they all bared.

A luxury apartment complex that they'd all spent a good amount of money on to buy. It had two floors, eight bedrooms, and four and a half bathrooms with an amazing open floor space and a stunning view of the city at night. They had immediately put in an offer over the asking price in order to secure it.

"I'm back," Taehyung called out, slipping off his shoes and wandering to their living room, looking around, none of them were out. "Hello?" He called again, stepping into the older brother's hallway.

Yoongi slid out of the hallway, blinking slowly at Taehyung. "Ah, you're finally back."

"Yeah." Taehyung commented, "Is there anything to eat? I'm starved."

Yoongi shook his head, plopping on the couch. "I'm not sure, I just got back a few minutes before you did. I would ask Jin hyung, go and see if he's in his room."

It was solid advice, so he walked to the eldest brother's room. "Jin hyung?" He called, knocking on the door repeatedly.

He heard shuffling and seconds later a shirtless Jin appeared; his eyes puffy indicating he had been passed out. "Shit, I'm sorry," Taehyung said, "You should sleep some more." His eyes raked over the countless scratch marks all over his hyungs body. "Apparently you've had a crazy night."

Jin sent him a cocky smile. "She told me she wasn't a screamer, I took it as a challenge."

Taehyung chuckled a bit. "Alright, you should go back to sleep. I didn't know you were knocked out."

Jin sent him a questioning glance, "What did you want?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Nothing important." He lied. It was a bummer, Jin's home-cooked meals were really the only sense he had of it. Food at his parents' house was calculated and put together for a presentation. Some of the best chefs in the world and yet, his brother outdid them all.

"You're sure?" Jin asked. Taehyung could see the wary look in his eyes like he was trying to figure out what it was that he had originally wanted.

"Yeah. It's nothing. I'll let you go back to sleep now. Man fuck, those scratches look deep. Poor girl, I hope she made it out in one piece." Taehyung chuckled, walking away and only relaxing when he heard the door close. Jin had the most on his plate out of them all. He would be graduating with his master's degree this year. Their parents had been trying to pull them apart for years now, and with Jin graduating soon, it only amplified it.

"Is he here?" Yoongi asked, Taehyung had forgotten he was there.

"He's here. Too tired for me to ask him to make me something though. What are you craving for takeout? I'll put in the order." Taehyung offered, opening his most used food delivery app, scrolling aimlessly since none of it was what he was craving.