Unlonely [Part 2]

Author's POV

Everyday the girl cat like eyes feel more stress for thinking too much. Sometimes she would starved herself because she wants the baby die. She did considered what her father suggested before and Jisoo scold her non stop for thinking to do that. She took a one year off from modelling because of her condition now.

One day, Jisoo had promised her dinner together but when she open the door, she didn't expected to see her ex boyfriend after their first encounter before. He awkwardly smile at her. She let him inside and the guy is tailing behind her like a lost boy to the living room. He put the plastic bags on the small table in front of them.

"I brought dinner for you" said Jesse.

"Thanks Jess.."

The both feel awkward being together in this big house. Jennie silently eat her food and honestly she missed the guy's cooking for her. Jesse only stare at her with a smile appeared on his lips. He wanted to hold her again, to hug her but he can't do that. Jennie doesn't like him because she have a boyfriend right..?

"Jisoo told me everything.." Jesse still staring at his ex girlfriend.

"Will you feel like i'm a dirty bitch..?"

"Are you ready to build a family with him..?" Jesse didn't give any answers to Jennie instead he asked her again.

"I am but.."

"You're ready for everything. You give him everything but he left you without goodbye just like a rat. Why should i feel disgust with you? I didn't expect him to do this to you. I thought after we broke up you have a better life.." Jesse is a straightforward guy. He said whatever he had in his head. "I'll try to find him for you okay..?" He hold the weak girl's hand.

Jennie doesn't know what happened to her as she find herself suddenly holding his face while the guy confusedly staring deep into her eyes. She can still see the sparks in his eyes every time they're staring like this. Leaning her face closer to him and when their lips almost touching..

"What are you guys doing..?" Jisoo asked and Jennie quickly letting go his face then she back to sit beside him. "Are you two going to kiss?" the older girl smirk.

"I think i'll get going now since Jisoo is here" Jesse said and he is blushing.

"Why won't you just stay here in the guest room? It's late now" Jennie interrupted.

"I can take care of myself bab--Jen.."

"Stay here.." Jennie said in a demanding tone.

"Just stay here for tonight or she will get mad at you" Jisoo whispered.

"What are you two whispering about?" Jennie shoot them a scary glared.

"Nothing.." both said nervously.

"Let me show you your room"

Jennie hold his arm tightly and drags him away from Jisoo. Jesse feel confused with his ex girlfriend behavior now.

TBC