Home [Part 7]

Jessica's point of view

It's been three years we were dating in secret. She was such a good person and she knew how to make me happy. I was completely forget the pain after she entered my life. I've never felt lonely anymore and no more gloomy days. I found myself back. The cheerful, talkative and become more opened to everyone. Thanks to my lover. If she not here for me, i wouldn't be like this anymore. I would felt lost without her.

I promised to myself that i wanted to be an honest girlfriend for her so i told her the truth about me and my ex girlfriend. How that ex of mine hurt me back then, cheated with someone else and i told her everything. She was shocked but soon sigh of relief after i told her that i'm completely move on from the past. I've never wanted to felt hurt like that again cause i just want to be with her and being happy only with her.

I'm in America right now handling my business here and she called me earlier to tell me that they were here too for BLACKPINK's concert. They will stay here for one month. That's too long huh? At least i could spend some more time with her. We were so busy lately because of our scheduled. Recently they were coming back with a new album and i like the song though. So cool!

Fast forward

Driving to the nearest park and left my car in the parking lot then i rushed to the bench under the tree near the lake. I wanted to come here after a tiring day being a prisoner in my office room. I saw a kids having fun with their parents and a smile appeared on my lips. I wanted to adopt a kid if i am marry with Jennie in the future.

Lost in my thought that i didn't even notice someone was sitting beside me while holding a camera. Tilting my head to looked at that person and i let out a soft gasps when i saw her face. My girlfriend was here beside me. How did she know that i'm here? She show her gummy smile and i returned that same smile to her. We were a gummy couple that was what her members called us. I like the nickname though cause it was so cute.

I asked her how did she know  i'm here and she said.

"We were here since this morning for a photoshoot and i saw you when i was about to go to the car.."

I saw the three girls were coming more like running toward us. They looked so happy remind me of myself and my youngest sister. They took their own pictures with their manager as a slave.

"Tomorrow is the day for our concert"

I nod and suddenly i heard a clicking sound so i turned my head to look at her. She was grinning then took my picture again. I told her to stop but she don't want to do that. She asked me to pose like a model. At first i felt shy but she kept on telling me that i was great so why not right?

Lisa suddenly shout to me that i have a nice body and she wonder how does it feel to touch me. This maknae seriously making me embarrassed in front the others. I saw Jennie ran to her and soon i felt like i was in the middle of playground watching my kids playing. I let them be as i joined Jisoo and Rose taking a pictures near the lake.

Jennie rushed to me and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. She was so sweaty so i use my sleeve to wipe her sweat. I offered her a water then she nod her head before took the bottle from my hand. All of sudden my manager called me to inform that i have to attend a fashion show later so i excused myself. I saw a sad expression on her face so i walk to her and pecked her lips but she whine like a kid because it was too short. I just laugh it off then left her hanging just like that.

TBC