Home [Final]

It hurts Jennie so much when she saw them hugging and Jisoo hold her girl like she don't want to let go forever. What if Jessica really like her back? What if she leave Jennie for someone else? She don't want that to happen to her. They were dating for three years now and she couldn't see herself without Jessica in her life. Why love is so complicated?

'Why Jisoo need to fall in love with her girl too?' Jennie thought.

She is in another room alone. She requested to be alone before the concert start. She finally cry and being vulnerable. She never show this weak side to other people. It's all because of Jessica she become like this. She is her strength, her weakness and she is the one who can make Jennie life ups and down.

Her heart said that Jessica won't accept Jisoo confession but her mind said otherwise. It make her confused. She is the one who told Jisoo to have a talk with her girlfriend but why she feel so hurt? Why loving someone or being in love will make us happy and hurt? She don't understand.

She wipe off her tears then she turned around only to face with her girlfriend. She is looking at Jennie with unreadable expression. Jennie hate it when she can't read her like a book. She suddenly attacked the broken girl with a tight hug while crying like a baby. Jennie slowly caressing her back to make her calm down as she kiss her girlfriend's on top of her head.

'Why is she crying? Is it because of me?' Jennie thought.

"Why are you running away?" she pout her lips.

"I don't know.." answered Jennie.

"Is it because of what you see earlier? Me and her hugging?"

"I'm scared.." Jennie cupped Jessica's face.

"Of what?"

"What if you change your heart? What if you like her back?" Jennie said without noticing the change expression of her girlfriend.

Jessica suddenly pushing Jennie away and angrily stared at her girlfriend. She feel confused with Jessica behavior now.

'Is she mad because of what i said?' Jennie thought.

"You!" Jessica shouted angrily. "Why won't you trust me? Are you doubting my love for you?! Do you think i'm being in a relationship with you just for fun? Hell no! When i falling in love i'll be serious with my partner and i already think about getting marry in the future with you. Why are you doing like this to me?!"

Jennie feel guilty now for doubting her girlfriend. She walk to her but Jessica took a step backwards while shaking her head furiously. She raised her hand in front of Jennie's face. It's a sign for the girl cat like eyes to stop coming closer to her. Jennie saw a tears had dirty her girlfriend's face and she feel more guilty now.

"Let's break up.." she said then she ran out of the room.

"No!"

Jennie ran as fast as she could and finally she reach outside of the stadium. She saw a lot of fans are waiting for the concert later and they see Jennie with Jessica. They are shocked to see a former Girls' Generation member is here too.

'I don't care about them for now cause i just want my girl back..' Jennie thought.

Grabbing Jessica's hand then Jennie harshly pull the latter closer towards her. She stare at her beautiful face.

'You are still pretty when you're crying. I'm sorry for making you hurt like this baby..' she thought.

"I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me?" Jennie pleaded as she never advert her eyes to somewhere else.

"But you already doubt me.." Jessica mumbled while hiding her face on Jennie's chest.

"Give me a chance please?"

"Okay.."

Jennie hold her girlfriend's face  then she kiss her on the lips making the fans scream of shocked. She know the fans can't believe with what they are seeing  right now. Jennie Kim is kissing Jessica Jung. Shock huh? It will become a hot topic later in the internet.

She don't care if she got hates later and YG sajangnim will get angry at her for what she is doing now. She just wanted to show to everyone that this woman here is only hers.

She feel at home when Jessica is back with her again.

END