Too Late

Jennie and Jessica are best friend since they're a kids. Jessica is five years older than Jennie. They went to the same university. Jennie is so popular and she have her own squad and Jessica is not that popular because she befriended with the outcast.

Jennie's friends are Irene, Nayeon, Jisoo and Rose. They are so pretty and rich. Jessica's friends are Wendy, Mina, Lisa and Nana. They are pretty but not rich. They are called a nerd. Jennie and Jessica friends doesn't know that both of them are friends since back then. Jennie's friends always bullied Jessica's friends. And sometimes they will beat Jessica too. The older girl choose to hide everything from Jennie. She don't want the latter will hate her friends if she know about this.

Jennie and Jisoo used to date but they broke up recently because Jisoo thought she didn't love the girl anymore. Jennie feel sad but she have a planned. She asked Jessica to be her fake girlfriend because she wanted to make Jisoo jealous. At first Jessica refused but seeing the later cutely begging for her help so she agreed with this stupid plan. What Jennie doesn't know is, Jessica love her more than a friend. She hide this feeling since they are a kid because Jessica don't want to ruined their friendship.

It's been six month now Jessica agreed with Jennie stupid plan and she already told her friends about Jennie and her. She also confessed that Jennie and her are friends since a kid. Her friends got mad at first for not telling them from the start but soon they forgive her. Lately she saw Jisoo becoming more closer toward her fake girlfriend. They even shared a kiss without the other knows but Jessica saw it. She feel hurt but she couldn't say anything because Jennie is not hers from the beginning.

So one fine day, she dragged the younger girl into a music room to have a talk. They are sitting side by side in front of the piano.

"Let's end this thing between us now.." she started without looking at Jennie.

"What do you mean?" clueless Jennie asked.

"This fake relationship"

"I want to end this last week but i don't have time to tell you.." Jennie looked so apologetic.

'Busy with her..' Jessica thought. "It's over now. I'll take my leave first.." Jessica said coldly.

"Are you okay, Jess?"

"I'm always okay, Jennie" she quickly leaving the music room without turning back to look at her crush.

The next day

Jennie went to the university alone and she saw Jessica's friends are glaring at her. She wanted to ask them what is wrong but someone grabbing her hand. It's Jisoo. They walked together to their class but Jennie didn't see Jessica. The latter is not coming to university today. Jennie feel worried now since the older girl didn't pick up her calls too.

She decided to ditch her class then went to the library to meet with Jessica's friends. There she saw them studied at the last table in this huge room. She walked to them and sit beside Mina. They angrily looking at her.

"What are you doing here?" asked Wendy.

"Where is Jessica?" she asked back.

"Why? So you want to hurt her if you meet again?" Nana asked coldly.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Jennie feel irritated.

"She left for good now and she told us she won't be coming back here anymore.." Lisa interrupted.

"What?!" Jennie shouted.

"She left because of you. You used her to make your ex jealous and when you are dating with Jisoo again, you forgot about her. She doesn't exist in your life anymore. Don't you know that Jessica like you since you two are a kid?" Mina stop asking with a long sighed.

'W-what did i d-do? Oh my god!' Jennie thought.

"Do you know where she go?"

"Apparently outside of Korea.." Wendy answered.

3 years later

Jessica went back to Korea after she succeed becoming a businesswoman in America. She appeared a lot in magazines. She also looked so happy now.

She got inside this famous cafe with another girl beside her. She found a table near the window while the other girl went away to take their orders.

"Jessica!" someone shouted her name making her startled.

"Lisa ah?" the latter ran to her and engulfed her with a tight hug.

When she pulled away from the hug, she saw her friends and Jennie's are not enemies anymore. They looked so close and she feel happy for them. And there she is, Jennie Kim standing with wide eyes staring at her. They decided to join Jessica.

"You said you won't be here anymore" Nana said.

"I'm back since i already succeed in America and i'm planning to continue my business here too" she smile at her friends.

"I miss you so much, Sicachu" Wendy said teasingly.

"Eww! Stop calling me that" she throw a napkin on Wendy's face. "I miss you guys too"

"Are you alo--" Jennie got interrupted.

"Our drinks are here baby" someone come and put the drinks on the table then she pecked Jessica on the lips.

"You are embarrassing me~" Jessica whine.

"Let me be honey" the girl wink at Jessica.

"Mind introduce her to us?" Rose interrupted.

"I'm Tzuyu, her wife"

"WHAT?!" everyone shouted in unison.

After an hours, the married couple decided to leave since Krystal, Jessica's younger sister send their baby girl at their house now. Jennie stare at Jessica until she left with Tzuyu.

"Are you okay Jen?" Irene asked.

"I don't know" suddenly she cried.

"Just move on from her" Mina said. "She's married now"

Flashback

Jessica is in the restroom washing her hands then she saw Jennie through the mirror. They stare at each other until Jessica decided to turn around to face her ex crush. She show her cute smile to Jennie.

"Is she really your wife?" Jennie asked bluntly.

"Yes, she is. We got married because of our parents arrangement" stated Jessica. "How are you and Jisoo now?"

"We broke up.."

"I'm sorry Jen"

"Do you really love her?"

"I love her so much" Jessica said happily. "Come visit us cause i want to introduce you to our cute baby girl" Jessica said then she left the broken girl alone.

End Of Flashback

"I'm late.." mumbled Jennie.

END