Unlonely [Part 1]

Author's POV

Jennie Kim is a famous model and we can see a lot of magazines with her face as a front cover. She got called as a Korean IT girl by her fans. She have a boyfriend, Kim Jongin. He is an idol and not that famous like Jennie. But after dating the girl his becoming more popular. They're both perfect for each other, that's what the medias in Korea said about them.

The both always getting caught by paparazzi out on a dates or Jennie came to Jongin's place. Their pictures are everywhere. People assumed Jennie is not a virgin anymore. What's weird about that? Both are an adults now not a kid anymore.

Unlucky day, Jennie called Jisoo to come to her house after she make a pregnancy test. She is too panic and don't know what to do in this situation. She tried calling him numerous time but he won't answers. When she see Jisoo coming from the front door, she quickly running to her cousin and give a bear hug.

"What's wrong Jendeuk ah..?" Jisoo worriedly asked.

"I'm pregnant unnie" answered Jennie with a weak tone.

"What? Who's the father?" Jisoo drags her cousin to sit on the couch.

"I-it's Jongin.."

"Where is he? He need to be responsible to what he had done to you.."

"He didn't even answer my call. I think he left me.."

"What the fuck!" Jisoo muttered angrily. "Did you tell your parents?"

"I'm so scare to tell them.."

"I'm here for you"

Jisoo is like an older sister to Jennie since she's the only child. Whenever the latter have a problems she would go to Jisoo and shared it with the older girl. Jisoo is against with Jennie and Jongin relationship. She feels like the guy is not good for her cousin. She feel that guy only wanted to use Jennie to gained his popularity. And she got angry when Jennie decided to end her past relationship with her ex boyfriend. That guy is more better than Jongin. He is a nerd but his got a kind hearted.

That afternoon, Jisoo bring Jennie to the Kim's house. The younger girl feel nervous to meet with her parents. They're all now gathering in the living room. Jennie open her mouth to speak but she close it back. The older girl squeeze her hand and give Jennie an assured smile.

"Mom, dad.." Mr Kim and Mrs Kim stared at their only child.

"What is it honey?" Her mother softly asked.

"I'm pregnant with Jongin's baby.." Jennie managed to say with one breath.

"What? Is he going to marry you now? Where is he?" Mr Kim angrily asked.

"He left me.."

"Abort the baby" Mr Kim suggested making everyone shocked. "I don't want people to know about her pregnancy and it will make our reputation becoming bad.."

"You're thinking about reputation more than our daughter?!" Mrs Kim yelled at his husband.

"Of course! I'm the owner of Seoul hospital and you're a famous businesswoman. People know us as a good family!"

"Unnie.. Let's go home"

Jisoo sighed as she bring the younger girl out from that house. She thought it will make the younger girl less her problems but no. When they walked to the car, Jisoo see someone familiar.

"Jesse!" she called his name loudly and the said guy turned his head to her.

"Hi, Jichu!" the guy happily ran to her direction without noticing another presence.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo asked.

"Going to meet my sister and lunch together with her later.." Jesse finally see the other girl. "J-jennie?"

"Hi.."

Jesse didn't expected to see her again. She still beautiful like before but this Jennie look so broken and hurt.

'What happened to her?' Jesse thought.

"Are you okay, Jennie?"

"I'm okay Jess.."

"I have to go now. Nice to meet you two again"

Jesse waves as he quickly left to meet her sister. Jennie stared at his back until he's gone.

'I hope we'll meet again..' Jennie thought.

TBC