Home [Part 5]

Jessica's point of view

I couldn't forget that younger girl kissed me and when we were in Jeju island, she was going to kiss me again. What was wrong with her? Sometimes i felt irritated with the way she kept on bugging me every time we met. After the embarrassing incident, we met again at Jiyong oppa's party for his fashion show. He even invited everyone in YG company even me because i'm his favorite sister but i didn't expected to met with her again though.

Pretending that i didn't see her as i walked around the place to greet other guests that i knew. I accidentally bumped into this young looking guy. He reminded me so much of Jiyong oppa when he was young. Well he was still a young man though. I show my apologetic smile to him and he smile back at me. He was cute too just like Jennie. What the actually fuck? Why am i thinking about her at this time?! I walked pass him to go to Dara unnie but he caught my hand.

He asked me to drink with him so i said okay. We both move to the far corner and sat there after he took our drinks. He was such a talkative person. We were sharing about our disliked and liked. We looked like a kids now playing 21 questions. He really love taking pictures and i said i like the same thing too but i was not that good. He giggles as he said that he will teach me if we have time so i agreed. It was nice to make a new friends now. I felt comfortable with him.

He excused himself because he need to find his members now. They have another schedule to attended later. I sadly pout at him. He gave me his phone number and i gave mine to him. He called me noons and i called him Minnie. He like the name and i was really happy now. I waved him goodbye then i felt someone wrapping the arms around my waist from behind. I was literally startled by the action of that person. That person move my hair a bit then kiss my nape and i was totally stunned.

She said that she like me then i already knew who was this person after hearing her voice. I tried to push her away from me but she hold me more tight and closer to her. What does she want from me? She confessed to me again and again while giving a soft kisses on my nape. I managed to turn around as i quickly stared into her cat like eyes. This was the first time i appreciated her beauty. She looked more beautiful when seeing her up close. I softly touch her chubby cheeks making her startled then i caress her plump lips with my thumb. I knew she was staring at me with wide eyes because of shocked.

'You were not the only one, Jennie ah. I was shocked too with what i was doing right now. I felt like someone was controlling my body..' i thought.

This time i was the one holding her face between my hands. I kept on staring into her eyes as i slowly leaning my face closer to her then i captured her lips with mine. I heard a gasp sounds from other guests but i don't care. I felt she finally responded to my kiss. Wrapping my arms around her neck pulling her closer to deepen the kiss. She suddenly being all aggressive as she pushed me down on the couch without breaking our heated kisses. I felt these tingling and excitement feeling inside my body when our lips touched.

We heard someone clearing his throat then we stopped with what we were doing right now. I felt totally embarrassed now when i saw Jiyong oppa with other guests were looking at us. Before oppa could speak, Jennie dragged me out from that crowded place and when i asked her where were we going then she said.

"To my favorite place.."

We sat on the floor side by side while staring at the beautiful night sky. She called my name and i looked at her. She was staring at me making me blush. She hold my hand then looking back at the sky. I asked her why she did like me and her answered really making my heart races so fast. It was not a normal beating for my heart.

I think i might already falling in love with you too, Jen..

TBC