It Start With One Night Stand [Final]

The both of them are sitting on the bed in Jessica's room watching a romance movie. They're being clingy like a koalas. Jennie couldn't stop harassed the older woman with a kisses. She softly leaving a kiss on her neck, her exposed shoulders since they are back hugging right now. She also slipped her hand under Jessica's oversized shirt then caressing her stomach.

Tilting her head to the other side as she let the younger girl got a taste of her neck. She let the latter do whatever she want to her body. Letting out a moan as she started to grinding her ass onto the younger girl's crotch and Jennie grunts. She like what the older woman did this to her.

"Jen ah ~" the older woman called softly as she keep on moving her hip on Jennie's crotch.

"Yes baby?" Jennie hold the latter's waist and the other free hand touch Jessica's breast

She let out a long moan when Jennie suddenly pinch her erected nipple. She didn't wear a bra because it's already night and other reason is she want Jennie to touch her there. The younger girl does know how to make the older woman feel aroused. She slipped her hand inside Jessica's panties then she rubs the wet folds earning her a more sexy moan. Playing circles around the older woman's clitoris with her middle finger then she pinch it hard. Jessica grips onto the bedsheets tightly as she spreading her legs widely. She move her hip up and down to feel more friction with Jennie's hand.

Without giving a warning to the older woman, she enter two fingers inside Jessica's warm hole and she moan loudly when she feel the long fingers inside her. Jennie sliding her fingers in and out faster while her lips attached on Jessica's neck skin busy marking her territory. It's easy to move her fingers because the older woman is already wet before she touch her. She saw their reflection in the mirror in front of them. She see Jessica's pleasure face and she saw her fingers coming out and went in back inside the hole. She like watching this sexy sight everyday.

She wanted more so she quickly pulling out her fingers earning a deep groan from Jessica. She didn't feel satisfied because she didn't reach her climax yet.

"Take off of your shirt now" Jennie demanded.

She obliged with whatever the younger girl told her to do. She throw her shirt on the floor then advert her gaze toward the latter. Jennie too is already fully naked sitting on the bed while leaning her body in the headboard. She gestures the older woman to come closer and Jessica obey like a cute puppy.

"I will hold you like this baby" Jennie turn Jessica's body to face the mirror then she lift her up a little and aligned her big dick to the awaiting warm hole. "Ready?" Jessica eagerly nodded then Jennie push her thing inside with one thrust.

Jessica feel the pain when the younger girl long thick shaft entering her pussy making a tears come out from her eyes. Jennie saw it through the mirror and she stop pushing her thing inside the older woman. She lick the latter's back and her nape as Jessica arched her back. The younger girl start moving her hip slowly after Jessica finally adjusted with her size.

The sounds of skin slapping echoed in the room. They didn't care about the creaking sound of the bed because they only care about the pleasure they're experienced right now. At first Jessica feel shy to watch her reflection in the mirror while being fucked by this younger girl. But because of the pleasure running inside her body, she didn't care about that anymore. This younger girl really know how to pleased her.

Both are a moaning mess now. Jennie naughty hands playing with Jessica's big breasts. She massage it and sometimes pinch the erected nipples making Jessica release a loudest moan. She feel a tight knot in her stomach as she can feel the older woman walls wrapping tightly around her dick.

"Daddy~ I'm cumming!"

Jennie feel excited when the older woman called her like that. So she faster her pace then they both finally reached the awaited climax together with Jessica being a mess when she squirting her juices. Jennie smirk after she see that. She feel satisfied when she can do that to the older woman.

Jessica tiredly leaning her body to Jennie while the younger girl slowly pulling out her dick from the latter's pussy. She hold Jessica between her arms then give a soft kisses on her neck.

"Call me like that again.." she whispered into Jessica's ear.

"What?" the older woman still breathless.

"Call me like that again baby ~" she bite Jessica's earlobe then suck it earning a soft moan from the older woman.

"Daddy ~" finally that word escaped from her mouth.

"Call me like that from now on baby" she kiss the side of Jessica's head.

She pulled the latter to lay beside her then Jessica fall asleep while hugging the younger girl tightly. Jennie know from now on Jessica is hers. They didn't have to admitted their feelings toward each other cause their hearts already know who is belong to whom. It's not a one night stand anymore for them.

END